What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can any body tell me how to watch live football on ipad

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Subscribe to Sky Sports and use their App. It's free on iPad, iPhone or PC if you have a home subscription.
Excellent advice. Certainly not free but well worth subscribing to. Sky Sports app and Sky Sports on the Sky Go app, very good value for money. Only downside with the Sports app is that favourite teams are restricted to English clubs. Agreed, the Premiership is probably one of the best, if not the best leagues, in the world, but there are many excellent clubs outside the UK. I can certainly live with it as it is but Sky should have been a bit more open.

nutrunner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
football on ipad

u can buy and download a flash player from the apps store then get a sports website of the net and away u go , dont forget the ipad dont have a flash player in it , try Puffin web browser with flash

Futhark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried Eurosport? You have to subscribe. I use it for the cycling.

nutrunner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not much live football on that station , another way off getting live sports on ipad 2 is to sync it with team viewer then u can watch what ever is on your pc or laptop on your ipad anywhare u have a wifi signal or tether it off your phone i do it for prem football matches when out for the day just leave your pc laptop on tuned into the football website site then open the ipad 2 where ever u are and just but in password bingo u can then watch your match , and it works , try googling team viewer simple

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
not much live football on that station , another way off getting live sports on ipad 2 is to sync it with team viewer then u can watch what ever is on your pc or laptop on your ipad anywhare u have a wifi signal or tether it off your phone i do it for prem football matches when out for the day just leave your pc laptop on tuned into the football website site then open the ipad 2 where ever u are and just but in password bingo u can then watch your match , and it works , try googling team viewer simple
Now that sounds like a great idea if you don't subscribe to one of the channels. Come to think of it, it's a great idea even if you do!
Thanks.

nutrunner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it is i watch football =boxing= horseracing movies , i just set up my laptop the the website i want to watch and leave the lap top on , at the time of the event to start i sync my ipad 2 to the laptop and i can watch what ever i want , as long as u have a wifi link it works, i can also use my samsung desire s2 as a wifi link by using the tethering to ipad , link on it, that means i can use the ipad s2 in the car when travelling as a satnav or wherever i am as the phone is my internet connection , (team viewer is a great idea )plus u get sky if u are a subscriber

bopeep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes you can watch TV programmes just download filmon free an app and you will get all tv easy

metroseal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Puffin browser

Until recent update I was able to watch live sports through the puffin browser on wiziwig/ nutjob.eu .
Now the video won't play or load on my ipad3 and the site appears to hang and I'm unable to select anything on the Puffin browser once I've tried to play any of the links to the live sport. I've reinstalled the
browser several times to no avail. Can anyone tell me what I could do or has anyone got the same
problem or can you still play live sports on that site through the Puffin browser. I'm desperate as I
watch horse racing through that site daily so any help would be appreciated as Puffin don't reply to my messages

Most reactions

Latest posts