What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching Live stream football

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For HD quality realtime bufferless stream on your ipad, try:

I've been using these guys not just for footy but all sports and they are top quality.

Is it a paid service? I noticed that you have to log in to view the content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it a paid service? I noticed that you have to log in to view the content.

My question exactly, but reading the acceptance agreement left me feeling a little uneasy. Also, they are offering Sky channels which are paid subscription only. Still, I will give it a go. On the face of it it seems just the job. Only problem I have is a little niggling voice telling me, if it seems too good to be true then it's probably............

Sent from my iPad using iPF

shabs100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it is a paid service, i think its something like £1.50 a day or £6 a month. Well worth it though.

shabs100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My question exactly, but reading the acceptance agreement left me feeling a little uneasy. Also, they are offering Sky channels which are paid subscription only. Still, I will give it a go. On the face of it it seems just the job. Only problem I have is a little niggling voice telling me, if it seems too good to be true then it's probably............

As I said earlier, i've been using them for years and haven't had any problems. If you feel uneasy, give it a go for a day and then make a decision. As a heads-up should you go ahead with it, you will have to download an application called Ace Player to view content on an ipad.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As I said earlier, i've been using them for years and haven't had any problems. If you feel uneasy, give it a go for a day and then make a decision. As a heads-up should you go ahead with it, you will have to download an application called Ace Player to view content on an ipad.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Please don't think I was being in any way critical or ungrateful, your post is very interesting and informative. Just my suspicious nature. Thanks for the heads up re. Ace player.
Mike

OP
M

MattJ10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For HD quality realtime bufferless stream on your ipad, try:

I've been using these guys not just for footy but all sports and they are top quality.

Ive just tried registering but i cant get passed the random question :( help!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

shabs100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive just tried registering but i cant get passed the random question :( help!!!!

Apologies mate but I've been a member for a few years and I can't quite recall the random question part. What does it request?

Jcbman40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Regarding random question,, ie, colour of sky,, blue2. What ever is written, question , write what is after it,,just registered on there this morning,,hope this helps

shabs100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Regarding random question,, ie, colour of sky,, blue2. What ever is written, question , write what is after it,,just registered on there this morning,,hope this helps

Jcbman40,

How do you like the stream quality?

Lie bot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the answer to the random question? I don't understand:( I want to watch the ashes and I can't register to the king media site..

Most reactions

Latest posts