What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching live football (premier league on ipad)

Anny266

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can i watch live football on ipad ...live matches from eplsite.com isnt supported on ipad..that was wat i tried...

weres

iPF Noob
Reaction score
watch live English premier league on ipad by Espn or sky sports tv

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last time I checked this out, you needed to subscribe to Sky and/or ESPN through your provider.
The "Sky Go" app, or the "SlingPlayer" app work on iPad.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Too true, AA, but can you get it near the Ionian nebula? Sky are pretty good but that would take some doing I think ;)
Mike

OP
Anny266

Anny266

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its totally innocence of me that i didnt get any of those things u guys r talking about.....plz explain me in steps wat do i need to do...n how do i subscribe to espn or something ...n i dont even know who is my provider...which provider u mean????

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Its totally innocence of me that i didnt get any of those things u guys r talking about.....plz explain me in steps wat do i need to do...n how do i subscribe to espn or something ...n i dont even know who is my provider...which provider u mean????

Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to enquire how to access Premier League. There are packages available through ESPN and Sky depending on your locality.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
Anny266

Anny266

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to enquire how to access Premier League. There are packages available through ESPN and Sky depending on your locality.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Thnx

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anny266, if you are in the UK Sky offer the best deal at the moment for sports packages. I love it as I can watch Spanish football live. Btw, why is football called football in the US? I have always wondered because the players use their hands and bodies most of the time. The only time I have see feet used when the kicker comes on. Just curious, great game to watch though. Had the pleasure of having my photo taken with the Washington Redskins cheerleaders some years ago. That's as close as I got to a game but one day maybe.
Mike

rtt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rugby full name is Rugby Football, look at the clubs names they have RFC after them, and what we just call football is Association Football hence it's other name is soccer

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rugby full name is Rugby Football, look at the clubs names they have RFC after them, and what we just call football is Association Football hence it's other name is soccer

Still non the wiser, sorry. Football in the US is not like rugby, union or league.

Most reactions

Latest posts