What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good sites for watching sports and football

M4tth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi this is my first question, as ive just got the new ipad,

Is there any sites that are good for watching sports on the iPad?

I know there are sites that you can stream as it happens but is there any sites that you can watch full sports match from another day?

I want to watch the full Barcalona Chelsea football match from yesterday?

Thanks matt :)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M4tth3w said:
Hi this is my first question, as ive just got the new ipad,

Is there any sites that are good for watching sports on the iPad?

I know there are sites that you can stream as it happens but is there any sites that you can watch full sports match from another day?

I want to watch the full Barcalona Chelsea football match from yesterday?

Thanks matt :)

Ahhh, that football! I was going to suggest some apps that can be purchased for the US American football but that wouldn't do for your needs. Maybe, some one else will respond?

Welcome to the Forum!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most sports events have broadcast contracts with media outlets. Often, it requires that you must have a contract with a cable TV provider to use an app that will allow showing the match. If the BBC showed the match, you might be able to get their app and watch it. If they have it in their video files, and if you have your license.

alexand

iPF Noob
Reaction score
More 50 free website watching sports and football. Try this app Mobilesportstv.net/partners/

readyfreddie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try frontrowsport, you can stream any sports depending on when it airs. readyfreddie

Most reactions