What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Twitter app

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
I use tweetdeck on my computer. And have been using it on ipad but it is very slow laterly on the ipad. I use twitterific on my phone so I tried that on the ipad. Seems ok. Any other suggestions before I spend money on something?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good question that I also am interested in - bump for you.

I'm wondering if there is a twitter client that can also decently do RSS?

buzenteam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tweetdeck

Tweetdeck for microblogging is certainly one of my choices for the iPad. Anyway, if you have tried Tetris or Bejeweled, you would really be interested to try out StarFaces. Certainly one of the best iPad app. I had played this game on my iphone for a while and now I have it for ipad and its great! Love the photos option

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both Tweetdeck and Twitterific installed, and haven't decided on which one I am going to keep. Both seem fine to me. You probably couldn't go wrong either way as they are both free.

Kargurin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I prefer Tweetings. You can change font size and get to links quickly. Lots of features.

Tweets for iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New iPad Twitter App

It's worth your while to check-out "Tweets" for iPad. Clean, elegant, simple design specifically for the Apple iPad, with exclusive features such as GeoAnywhere, StreamingTweets, OneTouch Translations, TweetSecrets, and Emoji support. Check it out.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never really understood the concept of telling everyone you know and don't know what you are doing every waking moment of the day.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"Cuz that's what all the coll kids are doing..." :)

My only use for Twitter is following companies to find out about deals/discounts/contests.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Cuz that's what all the coll kids are doing..." :)

My only use for Twitter is following companies to find out about deals/discounts/contests.

Yeah, I may look into it for that.

mypicture2r.jpg

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Twitterrific is the best and i'v tried a ton of them.

it simple, the tweets show up big and clear and I like having everything in one large list. They color code things like direct message and mentions.

Its also free to download and use with an in-app purchase if you wish to have multi account functionality and remove the one advertisement at the top.

fredz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a twitter ap that will keep my place between my iPhone and iPad so that I don't end up reading the same tweets twice?

iDharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried several and settled with Osfoora. I found it the easiest to use and best looking.

I tend to agree. I'm a fairly active Twitter user & I keep Tweetings, Twittelator and Osfoora installed on my 'pad. I tend to alternate between Tweetings and Osfoora, using the latter a bit more often. I'm playing a little with TwitRocker but haven't made up my mind on that one.

I would like to see TweetDeck updated. The current version is heinously buggy, and the other panel-based Twitter app (Twitepad) is difficult to use and, IMHO, has an ugly UI.

By the way, some of us grown-ups who use Twitter ;-) use it not to tell people what we are for lunch (that's what I use Facebook for, LOL) but rather to share interesting news stories, debate spirituality, politics or techie stuff, and discuss books (what are those?) and movies.

Most reactions

Latest posts