What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Top 5 Cydia iPad Apps & Tweaks To Install For 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerforceone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adblocker: Block ads in Safari and other apps that use the web to display ads
Browser Changer: Make a different browser the default (versus Safari); comes with SBSettings toggle (downloaded separately) - so you can turn on/off the default; works great with Atomic as default
ChangeCarrier: Change carrier device name (top LH corner of iPad); cheap tweak - but oh, so much fun to "personalize" YOUR iPad!
Color Mail Labels: Gives each mail account its own color (very handy with the "All Mailboxes" running in the Mail app)
iBlank: Create blank, transparent icons

Last edited by a moderator:

dlo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
powerforceone said:
Adblocker: Block ads in Safari and other apps that use the web to display ads
Browser Changer: Make a different browser the default (versus Safari); comes with SBSettings toggle (downloaded separately) - so you can turn on/off the default; works great with Atomic as default
ChangeCarrier: Change carrier device name (top LH corner of iPad); cheap tweak - but oh, so much fun to "personalize" YOUR iPad!
Color Mail Labels: Gives each mail account its own color (very handy with the "All Mailboxes" running in the Mail app)
iBlank: Create blank, transparent icons

I just tried the Change Carrier app and it doesn't seem to work for 4.3.3?! Can someone please help?

Sent from my iPad 2 White 32GB WiFi using iPF

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dlo said:
I just tried the Change Carrier app and it doesn't seem to work for 4.3.3?! Can someone please help?

Use sbsettings. Something new in there that allows that.

dlo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poser said:
Use sbsettings. Something new in there that allows that.

I just upgraded my SBsettings and I'm not sure what's new?!

Sent from my iPad 2 White 32GB WiFi using iPF

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brought this from another thread.

With the new updated SBSettings, i was in the more section, where the sbsettings setup screen can be found....under system wide options(system options), you will notice custom carrier(makeitmine), so i used it and it works.... so this should eliminate the need for those tweaks, iOS 4 or iOS 5.

just an image, not updated version.....
images

other nice additions too, explore yourself..

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1. Safari upload enabler
2. anyAttach
3. Display Recorder
4. USB toggle
5. KBshortcuts

shockka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Top 5 iPad Apps choices for year 2011

1. Winterboard ( Allows you to change the themes on your iPad and it is the hub for where all your themes are stored when you install them from Cydia).

2. bigU Movies iPad (Allows you to stream or download new full movies in very high quality.) Damn alot of ppl installed this app already!

3. iFile (Allow you to have complete control over your iPad and access root permissions and system file directories.)

4. 3G Unrestrictor (Allows you to trick your iPad into thinking it's on WiFi when really on 3G so you can get HD Youtube videos, use Facetime on 3G and download larger apps and also great for Skype on 3G.)

5. TVOut2 (Allows you to view your iPad and all apps including games on your TV.)

Thanks man, awesome thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts