What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GrayWolf's Official Jailbreak Tweak & Hack List

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:putting on official OT hat:

Have you made sure that you downloaded the app for the iPad? You should have seen/gotten 5-Row Keyboard for iPad. That's the one that works...

If you did, try a complete reboot. If that doesn't work, try an uninstall/reinstall of the tweak. Sometimes, you gotta tell that iPad who's boss! :D

Let us know how it goes.

Marilyn

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks.

Yes, it is the ipad version. Now, when I choose the 5 rows theme and go to another part on settings, the theme defaults back to its original one. Then everytime I want to get out of settings it makes my ipad to reboot.

There has to be a conflict with some other tweak, but in the meantime I will uninstall it to be on the safe side.

Thanks,
G

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So you select it in winterboard, respring. Go to settings, keyboard, International keyboards, English, and tap on 5row. You don't have to respiring or reboot after that.

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gzoladz said:
Thanks.

Yes, it is the ipad version. Now, when I choose the 5 rows theme and go to another part on settings, the theme defaults back to its original one. Then everytime I want to get out of settings it makes my ipad to reboot.

There has to be a conflict with some other tweak, but in the meantime I will uninstall it to be on the safe side.

Thanks,
G

i'm betting we had the same problem. do you have the ikey ex showing in settings? if yes, you didn't install the correct app, so you should search for it in cydia using the exact words given by graywolf. if not, i'll be as stumped as you are lol!

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gave it one more go, and I did manage to set it up.

But the ipad started being too unstable and it continued respringing every now and then. I know remember that that is the reason why I had uninstalled winterboard a while ago.

Thank you all, I may try again at a later stage.

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should add Black Keyboard. It's a very nice and slick keyboard tweak. Check it out, it's free.
Oh, and there's SpringBlockBreaker, not free. I think it's 1.99 or something, but very cool.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should add Black Keyboard. It's a very nice and slick keyboard tweak. Check it out, it's free.
Oh, and there's SpringBlockBreaker, not free. I think it's 1.99 or something, but very cool.

I have black keyboard and I thought it was on there. I guess not. :)

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gzoladz said:

But the ipad started being too unstable and it continued respringing every now and then. I know remember that that is the reason why I had uninstalled winterboard a while ago.

Ok, some progress on this. I have learnt that 5-row keyboard conflicts with smartscreen and ifile, and I have both apps. So I uninstalled the 3 of them and then reinstalled 5-row first, folllowed by the other 2 and it worked ok.

However, now it does not let me run iphone apps with Retinapad enabled...nearly there.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gzoladz said:

Ok, some progress on this. I have learnt that 5-row keyboard conflicts with smartscreen and ifile, and I have both apps. So I uninstalled the 3 of them and then reinstalled 5-row first, folllowed by the other 2 and it worked ok.

However, now it does not let me run iphone apps with Retinapad enabled...nearly there.

I have retinapad and ifile and 5row and no problems with retinapad.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does your homescreen look like with every app kept there? Do you use folders? Great list, btw.

Mac.World

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Graywolf,

Just a quick note. It's Random Icon Flip, vice Randomflip as you have posted. ;)

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Displayout should be added if connect to a tv often, it is very well done.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gzoladz said:
Displayout should be added if connect to a tv often, it is very well done.

Because he added display-mirroring to his k48ap.plist so it does it natively. ;)

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He is obviously playing in a different league than I am ;)

Does that tweak allow you to zoom and change the aspect ratio of the image?

Most reactions

Latest posts