What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a Windows user like 70% of the world.

Windows and I products... Gotta love windows! I use both osx and windows and I can't wait for windows 8 to install it on my touch screen desktop and recently installed mountain lion or the second it was released lol

naluli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Windows in my office and at home. I have an iPad, iPhone and Xoom with 4G. The Xoom (Android) with 4G is fast. I downloaded Windows 8 (trial copy) and find it very interesting once you understand that it looks like it will be an APP formated program. Still fussing with it.

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok I've already posted on this before. Yes I am a Windows user. I've always used Windows since 1990. I'll probably always be a Windows user.

Last night I did it. I didn't mean to. But there are times in life when we're not responsible for our actions. Yes I bought a Mac! It is a used Mac Mini off of Craigslist. Yes I ripped a tear in the fabric of the space time continuum. If earth slips from its axis, it was all my fault...

sn4ke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Windows at work. Mac at home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

KoratBJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPhone converted me. MacBook pro is the best laptop I have ever used. I am now thinking that I don't need it, now that I have the iPad.

soccer978

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac all the way!!! Sometimes using windows 7 on Mac. I think Windows 7 runs better on a Mac then on a PC anyway :)

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
It's not, actually. :) i was a windows user for over 20 years until this March when i made the switch. Best idea ever.

Agreed, I made the switch around seven or eight years ago and it couldn't have been easier or more pleasurable (also Apple.com has great resources for switchers).

http://www.apple.com/support/switch101/

The Archangel

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts