What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Red Dog said:
Sent today - SS Engine - Fred123, Pingways, Lining Plate - Raxerx
Video wall - Troverdrank, P3iii, Captionboy, Laser Level - Vipper, Jimghjj2, Sian & David, Kyle,
Ass Robot - Lilly, Jce2702, Caption flop, Jbg364, Spare Prop -Fannie Fargo , - Robot tester - Letgnis,

Sent what you need, I will return your gift

Thanks!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pdxsk2 said:
I do, yes... pdxsk3 is my iPhone game...I created it to send myself gifts and now I'm addicted to playing that one too :)

Can you send different gifts?

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My city has almost 1 of everything, including space port and newspaper. Come visit.

I reply with same on all gifts.

Crewman ( lvl 35)

Crewman, I'd love to visit, but I can't see to add you as a neighbor. I tried a few months ago. I'm playing on an iPad. I enter "crewman" to 'add friend' and receive "Sorry, this promo-code is not valid.."...I've added many people from this forum, wish I could visit your airport!

craigza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just upgraded. Will have a look at what I can send this evening. In the meantime will just resend. This space quest looks like a money eater. Blegh.

Cheers,

Craig_za Need: point of sale, smoke detector, glass cabinet, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter, stamp Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you send different gifts?

Yes, my pdxsk3 has a different items than pdxsk2. I'll give details: Same items on both games up through the 'goal posts'. Then the following are the varying items. Listed as pdxsk2/pdxsk3: Computer/Air Conditioner; Pearl Earrings/Chocolate Candies; Sandbag/Channel Bar; Bath Towel/Do Not Disturb Sign; Security Camera/Glass Display Case; Filled Candies/Cognac; White Gold Bracelet/Makeup; Server Rack/Lining Plate; Cooling Chamber/Packaging Machine; Controller/Grinding Machine (not yet high enough on pdxsk3 to gift the grinding machine)

Besides those, the rest of the gifts are the same...fuel, 10 passengers, spare prop..etc, etc. I liked the ever changing gifts before this update...I knew if I visited someones airport, then came back, my gift list would be slightly different and I could look for what was needed!

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I have to spend 20$ to finish this quest I will quit this game. That is a promise and I hope you guys all help me stick to it! We should find another game that isn't produced by GI and all move to it!

I'm in. This is getting stupid. Android players have been complaining about the same problems we're having, specifically not being able to visit neighbours after uploading the space quest. So GI knows there's a big problem and has chosen to launch the quest for iPad without fixing it first. That's what's really making me angry.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks to whoever just sent me a laser level. My cosmic fuel station and launch pad are finished and my mission control will be tomorrow. So I don't need any quest-related items right now but if there is something you need to finish your buildings, send it and I'll return it.

p3iii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 5 newspaper shops open. I need consoles, defrosters for catering and anything space quest related

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have 5 newspaper shops open. I need consoles, defrosters for catering and anything space quest related

If you want to send me whatever you need to finish your space-related buildings I'm happy to return it. Unfortunately, I can't visit you anymore.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pdxsk2 said:
Yes, my pdxsk3 has a different items than pdxsk2. I'll give details: Same items on both games up through the 'goal posts'. Then the following are the varying items. Listed as pdxsk2/pdxsk3: Computer/Air Conditioner; Pearl Earrings/Chocolate Candies; Sandbag/Channel Bar; Bath Towel/Do Not Disturb Sign; Security Camera/Glass Display Case; Filled Candies/Cognac; White Gold Bracelet/Makeup; Server Rack/Lining Plate; Cooling Chamber/Packaging Machine; Controller/Grinding Machine (not yet high enough on pdxsk3 to gift the grinding machine)

Besides those, the rest of the gifts are the same...fuel, 10 passengers, spare prop..etc, etc. I liked the ever changing gifts before this update...I knew if I visited someones airport, then came back, my gift list would be slightly different and I could look for what was needed!

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

I just had a ridiculous gifting session. It was awful! I will put up a separate post with what I think I sent out. Hate this update!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jbg364 said:
I'm in. This is getting stupid. Android players have been complaining about the same problems we're having, specifically not being able to visit neighbours after uploading the space quest. So GI knows there's a big problem and has chosen to launch the quest for iPad without fixing it first. That's what's really making me angry.

Just had the stupidest gifting session. It took forever and I never did find everyone. And now we can't even visit to try and find our friends who get relegated to just username and their avatars disappear. They are just gone or we have to guess. So stupid!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jbg364 said:
Thanks to whoever just sent me a laser level. My cosmic fuel station and launch pad are finished and my mission control will be tomorrow. So I don't need any quest-related items right now but if there is something you need to finish your buildings, send it and I'll return it.

That was me. You're welcome :)

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Really bad gifting session but here's what I think I sent out:

Spaceship engine - Fred
Assembly robot - Ircro, Red Dog, Pingways, Jce
Laser levels - Captain Flop, Pdxsk2, Jbg, Zanydu,Tele Cove
Catering - Bloobuoy, Barbara, Jim
Amperemeter - Letgnis
Nav Mod - marsm
Video wall - Lilly (had to guess - hope it was you)
Robot tester - Vibbster (had to guess - hope it was you)
Makeup - Mai Zack

After that I gave up. Let me know if you need something and I'll try to find you if I can.

Most reactions

Latest posts