What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

L1ttle Angel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys,

Just want to share some info. I'm now up to quest of getting a treadmill and for this I am asked to visit neighbours' residentials building for it. So, I went to Fannie and click on her residential buildings and managed to get a Canaries Crest. How bizzare! I visit a couple more residential buildings of my neigbours, but so far no luck. But someone said here that he/she managed to get it from one of the space building?

Anyway, try it guys and let me know if any of you managed to get the treadmill. Ow, can any of you see my avatar yet in game?

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
L1ttle Angel said:
Guys,

Just want to share some info. I'm now up to quest of getting a treadmill and for this I am asked to visit neighbours' residentials building for it. So, I went to Fannie and click on her residential buildings and managed to get a Canaries Crest. How bizzare! I visit a couple more residential buildings of my neigbours, but so far no luck. But someone said here that he/she managed to get it from one of the space building?

Anyway, try it guys and let me know if any of you managed to get the treadmill. Ow, can any of you see my avatar yet in game?

I still can't see you. I have no idea who you are in my game :(

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just need 3 robot testers now, then I can open my cosmic fuel station. Thx

<CGDataProvider 0xe632f30>

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

Sorry, haven't been on the game for a while, not even for gifting, i had "other priorities"
Thanks for all the sent gifts, Ill do the update and see what I can gift.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Frenetta said:
Really bad gifting session but here's what I think I sent out:

Spaceship engine - Fred
Assembly robot - Ircro, Red Dog, Pingways, Jce
Laser levels - Captain Flop, Pdxsk2, Jbg, Zanydu,Tele Cove
Catering - Bloobuoy, Barbara, Jim
Amperemeter - Letgnis
Nav Mod - marsm
Video wall - Lilly (had to guess - hope it was you)
Robot tester - Vibbster (had to guess - hope it was you)
Makeup - Mai Zack

After that I gave up. Let me know if you need something and I'll try to find you if I can.

Yes I got it thanks the good side to this quest is loads of neighbours posting on this forum what they need :)

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jbg364 said:
I'm in. This is getting stupid. Android players have been complaining about the same problems we're having, specifically not being able to visit neighbours after uploading the space quest. So GI knows there's a big problem and has chosen to launch the quest for iPad without fixing it first. That's what's really making me angry.

Me as we'll. I refuse to spend money to complete this quest with all of the faults in this game.

craigza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

I won't pay money to complete the quests, so am doing it the hard way. Just takes forever. I saw somewhere that you get cash for connecting to twitter and Facebook, is this an option with the ipad? If so how? It seems that they get cash everyone they do it? Wish I knew how this works? Anyway saving coins now to expand my land for the pad and mission control.

Send out video boards - hope you all got them.

Cheers

Craig_za Need: point of sale, smoke detector, glass cabinet, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter, stamp Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

jce2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I got it thanks the good side to this quest is loads of neighbours posting on this forum what they need :)

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

Fred, sent you spaceship engine

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jal pilot said:
Hi just sent a spaceship engine!

jal pilot ; level 26; need: duty free items, landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires

Grrrr. signature did not u pdate
need video board!

jal pilot ; level 26; need: duty free items, landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello!

I see most of you seems to be doing the space quest, but still have the "usual" items as needs in the signature. I'll try to guess and do my best to send what you need, hope signature are accurate, because for whatever reason, some of you are marked grey on the visiting button, so I cannot even look if youbhave quest related buildings :-(

jal pilot ; level 27; need: video wall, dispatcher consoles, Thx!

Most reactions