What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

Thanks to all your gifts I'm now just missing 1 tester robot and 1 dispatcher console :)

Thank you so much

I'm ready to gift back so if you need something different from your signature let me know :)

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Captain flop i think i sent you a tester but i'm not sure, it was your avatar but you were username and level 17....

For the others i can't sort all the username right now so i'll send the gift tonight when i go home :)

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fred you were easy to find i sent you an engine, hope you were still missing one

Barbara thank you so much for the last robot!! Please what do you need ?

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was about to say last night that I could see all usernames and visit everyone... But now it seems names are gone and more people have blanked out usernames. I wonder if it is GIs way to make you visit everyone on your list? For instance, I could visit Fannie last night, but this morning her visit button is screened out. I don't know, but a ticket is definitely going in.

I have everything for my cosmic fuel station and my launchpad and mission control are up and running. I also moved my newspaper buildings to the front of my city, right behind the airport side. So far I have 5 of them.

I will update my signature, but right now don't need anything in particular except fuel, passengers, or deicers. Can always use duty free stuff or catering.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have now finished buildings for quest apart from training centre - did we figure out where that comes from? Need to visit neighbours to complete collections which is difficult since most of those doing the quest I can't visit

captain flop (level 30) robot tester x3, plus duty free items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tele Cove said:
Fred you were easy to find i sent you an engine, hope you were still missing one

Barbara thank you so much for the last robot!! Please what do you need ?

No problem. I don't need anything in particular but flight items are always welcome.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) need any flight items

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
Have now finished buildings for quest apart from training centre - did we figure out where that comes from? Need to visit neighbours to complete collections which is difficult since most of those doing the quest I can't visit

captain flop (level 30) robot tester x3, plus duty free items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Good luck with that! I have just visited eight neighbours trying to get items for the treadmill and did not get a single thing. Beginning to get fed up with this quest. Can't visit my usual neighbours, can't get items for treadmill. Grrr....

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I still need 1 dispatch console and 1 server rack to open my mission control please. My gifts have re set so let me know your current needs.

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Barbara and Zanydu I sent both of you something (flight items) but I can't remember what.

Jdm I sent you a cosmic fuel station item, hope it helps

jimghjj I don't have anything you are looking for (that is no dispatcher and no server). Do you need anything else?

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tele Cove said:
Barbara and Zanydu I sent both of you something (flight items) but I can't remember what.

Jdm I sent you a cosmic fuel station item, hope it helps

jimghjj I don't have anything you are looking for (that is no dispatcher and no server). Do you need anything else?

What else do you need besides dispatcher console? We iPad players can't gift those, so give us another option for you please.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Barbara59 said:
Good luck with that! I have just visited eight neighbours trying to get items for the treadmill and did not get a single thing. Beginning to get fed up with this quest. Can't visit my usual neighbours, can't get items for treadmill. Grrr....

I understand your frustration!

Most reactions

Latest posts