What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zanydu said:
I've just submitted my ticket, wanted to have as much information as possible. If more people have this problem with the game, the support link is:
Game Insight | Support

The more people complain, the sooner they will probably realise the scale of the problem.. right?

Thanks have said I will request a cash refund as game no longer playable

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks have said I will request a cash refund as game no longer playable

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

I sent in three tickets the other day. Just checked and GI has responded to one and marked the other two as closed although they didn't respond to either of them. One of the 'closed' tickets is the one I sent in about visiting neighbours. Can you only have one active ticket at a time?

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jbg364 said:
Wish I could visit you - having some separation anxiety.

Visited you today so not experiencing withdrawal yet but worried about what tomorrow will bring.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) need just 1 laser level

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have completed the comic fuel and mission control centre, now for the many flights to Baikonur and Cape Canaveral for the Launch Pad
Which will take forever, as I can't visit neighbours neither

Sent me what you need I'll return it :thumbs:
Oh! I also have sent a complaint to GI (again)

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This mission is not possible to finish without 20 bucks because of freakin treadmills.
You need one for launch and items for it drop only very seldom from training centre.
And you get bloody training centre only after you launch the rocket. Dont expect training centre at your ipad neighbours because they have the same problem.

Well done, GI :-\

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
was not able to visit you, but was able to send you a robot.

I have the mission control and the launch pad finished now i just need to collect a treadmill, spacesuit, field ration, and lab notebook. available for the low price of 80 bucks, or collect from cape canaveral and balkonur or visit space buildings of neighbors.

my flights to Canaveral and Balkonur have not dropped anything since yesterday

Lovely can't visit anyone with the buildings i need not spending money for the bucks. whatever keep on trying

raxerx level 25

need robots(4), engines(4), laserlevel (3) tester(3)

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This mission is not possible to finish without 20 bucks because of freakin treadmills.
You need one for launch and items for it drop only very seldom from training centre.
And you get bloody training centre only after you launch the rocket. Dont expect training centre at your ipad neighbours because they have the same problem.

Well done, GI :-\

I just completed an Astronaut Outfit and there was an Additional Stabilizer in the Launch Kit I got. Maybe there are treadmills in some of the kits? Am curious what others get in their kits.

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
Server rack sent.

Does anyone have completed newspaper shops I can visit?

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x2, assembly robot x2, robot tester x4 plus duty free items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I have three or four.

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just completed an Astronaut Outfit and there was an Additional Stabilizer in the Launch Kit I got. Maybe there are treadmills in some of the kits? Am curious what others get in their kits.

i was able to visit everyone finally i got a lot of drops almost completed the space suit and field ration of course one short of each.

Thanks for the robot btw.

I am pretty dense here, but what is the training center they reference as a drop point?

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
was not able to visit you, but was able to send you a robot.

I have the mission control and the launch pad finished now i just need to collect a treadmill, spacesuit, field ration, and lab notebook. available for the low price of 80 bucks, or collect from cape canaveral and balkonur or visit space buildings of neighbors.

my flights to Canaveral and Balkonur have not dropped anything since yesterday

Lovely can't visit anyone with the buildings i need not spending money for the bucks. whatever keep on trying

raxerx level 25

need robots(4), engines(4), laserlevel (3) tester(3)

Just returned the assembly robot you sent - thanks. Your city is one of the few I can visit now. Noticed you're able to visit mine. Like yours, my flights haven't been dropping items very often. Hope GI hasn't given us a challenge that we can't complete without spending a lot of real money. I just got a field ration by visiting neighbours. My cosmic fuel station and mission control will be up and running tomorrow afternoon and hopefully that will help you and others complete the collections.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i was able to visit everyone finally i got a lot of drops almost completed the space suit and field ration of course one short of each.

Thanks for the robot btw.

I am pretty dense here, but what is the training center they reference as a drop point?

See Ircro's post above. Doesn't look promising. I have one neighbour that I can visit that I think has one but am not sure.

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
See Ircro's post above. Doesn't look promising. I have one neighbour that I can visit that I think has one but am not sure.

I was able to get a pair of shoes needed in the treadmill quest. Maybe there is hope

Most reactions