What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have 6 Newspaper shops completed,
That's if you can visit me

I have so many gifts to return, but I'm still waiting for mine to renew ??

revizzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jbg364 said:
I just completed an Astronaut Outfit and there was an Additional Stabilizer in the Launch Kit I got. Maybe there are treadmills in some of the kits? Am curious what others get in their kits.

I already got many of those launch kit and always getting stabilizer, cosmic fuel barrel or a capsule thingie...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

L1ttle Angel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I updated my need list. Thanks to all who have sent me gifts.

I also would like to suggest that you guys put the newspaper shop at an easy place to spot. It's very hard to see when I'm visiting neighbours if the shop is stuck in the middle of other buildings (covered by coins or passengers). I've put my 2 newspaper shop at the corner of my commercial area, so it should be easy to spot. I'll move it once this quest is over.

Anybody figure out how to get the training center yet without having to spend $20 like Ircro said?

Last edited:

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I also would like to suggest that you guys put the newspaper shop at an easy place to spot. It's very hard to see when I'm visiting neighbours if the shop is stuck in the middle of other buildings (covered by coins or passengers). I've put my 2 newspaper shop at the corner of my commercial area, so it should be easy to spot. I'll move it once this quest is over.

Anybody figure out how to get the training center yet without having to spend $20 like Ircro said?

I just built my newspaper shop by my stadium and Brazilian villa.

I was able to get a drop from a mission control center that was only supposed to be give out at a training center. The drop was a pair of shoes for the treadmill.

Raxerx (level 25)
Need: Spaceship Engine (3), Laser Level (2), Robot Tester (3)

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm pretty sure I just returned a spaceship engine to you. Hope so - can't see usernames.

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My city has almost 1 of everything, including space port and newspaper. Come visit.

I reply with same on all gifts.

Crewman ( lvl 35)

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All!

If you can see me (pdxsk2), I can use 1 X Assembly Robot, 3 X Laser Level and 1 X Robot Tester

Thank you!

I still have some of you that I gift daily as 'grayed out' on the "Visit" option, but I'm still sending gifts...hope you're getting them. For example, Frenetta, Sian and David, and Jbg364 I can't visit your airports since the update, but I'm still sending De-icer or spare props or nav modules...

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow...interesting, I just visited someone at Level 37. How is that?

Crewman

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello All!

If you can see me (pdxsk2), I can use 1 X Assembly Robot, 3 X Laser Level and 1 X Robot Tester

Thank you!

I still have some of you that I gift daily as 'grayed out' on the "Visit" option, but I'm still sending gifts...hope you're getting them. For example, Frenetta, Sian and David, and Jbg364 I can't visit your airports since the update, but I'm still sending De-icer or spare props or nav modules...

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

I can visit your city. Sent an assembly robot earlier today. Hope you got it. GI has really messed things up this time haven't they?

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jbg364 said:
See Ircro's post above. Doesn't look promising. I have one neighbour that I can visit that I think has one but am not sure.

If I have to spend 20$ to finish this quest I will quit this game. That is a promise and I hope you guys all help me stick to it! We should find another game that isn't produced by GI and all move to it!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pdxsk2 said:
Hello All!

Thank you!

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

Thanks! Do you also have a game called pdxsk3? I can see that one.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sent today - SS Engine - Fred123, Pingways, Lining Plate - Raxerx
Video wall - Troverdrank, P3iii, Captionboy, Laser Level - Vipper, Jimghjj2, Sian & David, Kyle,
Ass Robot - Lilly, Jce2702, Caption flop, Jbg364, Spare Prop -Fannie Fargo , - Robot tester - Letgnis,

Sent what you need, I will return your gift

Most reactions

Latest posts