What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Wallpaper Pro Now live in the App Store

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisenivy,

Sorry that you had issues with our contact form, we do receive 100's a day so not sure what has happened there. Updates usually every 4-6 weeks depending on apple and come in around 400mb.

Hope this helps? Our Halloween Update is waiting for review now :)

halloween-4.jpg

Our New iPhone App has just gone live also, See HomescreenHero on the appstore

Cheers

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisenivy,

Sorry that you had issues with our contact form, we do receive 100's a day so not sure what has happened there. Updates usually every 4-6 weeks depending on apple and come in around 400mb.

Hope this helps? Our Halloween Update is waiting for review now :)

View attachment 6116

Our New iPhone App has just gone live also, See HomescreenHero on the appstore

Cheers
thanks for that,will be getting iPhone soon so will check that out,also can you just tell me how big the initial download is for wallpaper pro for my ipad2?

Last edited:

Aldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks just got the update but I have lines across every picture. I take it these are meant to be there ? Shame if they are.

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Aldo,

Yes, Our Halloween Wallpaper Update contains Landscape Shelves for your icons to sit on!

Email me and I'm sure I can change that for you :0) Although we all think they're pretty cool :D

Cheers
Kevin

Last edited:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Still dont know guys at wallpaper pro how big the initial download is,really would like to know as this week i wil be d/ loading ios5

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey poisenivy and I'm so sorry I missed your post.

Current download is 427mb... Over 400 hi-res wallpapers ;0)

Cheers

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just to let you know that we're running a 50% OFF Halloween Sale! Hurry, our spooky bargain price ends very soon!

Enjoy

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just to let you know that we're running a 50% OFF Halloween Sale! Hurry, our spooky bargain price ends very soon!

Enjoy
just been looking at the iPhone app,are there ready to use wallpapers do you have to design your own?....edit-went ahead and downloaded the app,very nice wallpapers,how do you customise?

Last edited:
OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just been looking at the iPhone app,are there ready to use wallpapers do you have to design your own?....edit-went ahead and downloaded the app,very nice wallpapers,how do you customise?

Hi there poisonivy and thanks!

Really glad you got yourself a copy of our New iPhone App Wallpaper Hero! It's currently featured in What's Hot in most of the stores right now!

There is an instruction page that you can access on the front page of the app, the littel red "i" icon, and we've just found this on youtube but one of our customers, it may help a little

Thanks again and enjoy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there poisonivy and thanks!

Really glad you got yourself a copy of our New iPhone App Wallpaper Hero! It's currently featured in What's Hot in most of the stores right now!

There is an instruction page that you can access on the front page of the app, the littel red "i" icon, and we've just found this on youtube but one of our customers, it may help a little

Thanks again and enjoy ;)
wondered what those app shelves were all about,going to try those,get this app guys,you wont need anything else,keep up the good work,thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have cool 3D halloween wallpapers? would like someone could share here ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts