What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Wallpaper Pro Now live in the App Store

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all and thanks to everyone here who's emailed us asking for the release updates! So here it is, Cheers.

We're pleased to announce that our 3D wallpaper App is now live in the appstore and would love to hear your feedback.

Itunes Link:
3D Wallpaper Pro for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Here's a couple of Screenshots:

ipad-wallpaper-app-3d-wallpaper-pro-homescreen.jpg

ipad-wallpaper-app-3d-wallpaper-pro-wallpaper-pack-1.jpg

A massive thankyou again to all the members here for your feedback and encouragement, we got there in the end!

Thanks

Here's the Promo Vid: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaCE2eCBOTU"]YouTube - 3D Wallpaper Pro for iPad - iPad Wallpaper App.wmv[/ame]

Last edited:

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1.99 no thanks. Like all apps, Should be free.

Sent from my sexy white 3G 16GB ipad 2

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All apps should be free, are you serious?

Why would anyone bother to develop for the iPad? I guess you think all pc software and console games should be free then?

Even at this price, we as developers receive, after apple takes their cut, not enough to buy a can of coke, so I have no problem paying.

No revenue = No developers = No Apps = No iPad

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3DwallpaperPro said:

Why would anyone bother to develop for the iPad? I guess you think all pc software and console games should be free then?

Even at this price, we as developers receive, after apple takes their cut, not enough to buy a can of coke, so I have no problem paying.

Games is much different, i have no problem paying for them. I get hours of enjoyment and can resale them. And i only dowmload free apps. If you look aroumd you can find what you need for free. No need to pay.

Sent from my sexy white 3G 16GB ipad 2

Last edited:

AuthenticDigital

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Obviously not all apps should be free and developers have a right to charge, if you want it you buy it, if you don't you go without, I'm sure you don't work for free either. You are only blessed with FREE apps because they are subsidised by advertising so NO apps are actually free.

Note to developer: I have no problem buying apps at higher prices but the "in app packages" put me off. And when you describe FREE monthly updates it's confusing and misleading.... Or are they actually FREE... See I told you it was confusing :)

Best wishes

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I couldn't agree more. Most people have no concept of the time, effort, technical expertise, money and sheer blood, sweat and tears that goes into developing apps and other iPad products. I'm constantly amazed that some people do offer their apps for free in the App Store. What is the incentive for them doing this? OK - 'try before you buy' free apps are one thing, but truly free apps - I just can't understand it....

Tim

Mickey7688

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you buy the app, you don't have to purchase any of the wallpapers do you?? I'm confused.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and to clear this up, we are working now on the 1.1 update due live next week and all in app purchases are being removed. We toyed with various pricing models and it ended up a little muffled, and I agree confusing, so this is being fixed. Once purchased, all the wallpapers will be free including the monthly updates, brand new exclusive wallpapers not released anywhere else!

Tim and AuthenticDigital hit the nail on the head, so much effort goes into producing apps and you never, as with life, get anything for free.

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How's this going to be controlled once the app is purchased and people start sharing the wallpapers?

Last edited:
OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bluray, we figure that whatever you do content is going to be stolen, and we hope the easy of use and interface design of the app will be a key factor to it's success, as well as the wallpapers.

Sure, there is even one of our wallpapers posted on this site! But that won't stop us producing or improving the app, and hopefully the greater proportion of users will grab a copy and enjoy it..

I guess you could say it's like adobe stopping building photoshop because then know it'll be available on some torrent site the next day. We could watermark the images, and still may, but these are easily removed nowadays and would have to be small enough not to spoil the image.

Sent from my gorgeous looking iPad, courtesy of 3DwallpaperPro.com

Mstealth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These are some awesome wallpapers, as now the world of 3D and people enjoy 3D features.

Most reactions