What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would it take to get you to buy an iPad 3?

What would get you to buy an iPad 3?

• Better camera

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • More storage

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Lighter weight or smaller size

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Better screen

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other

Votes: 58 46.0%

• Total voters

Qcrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you want to see in the ipad3, what do you expect to see, and when do you think it will be released. and what are your thoughts on iOS 5

I want to hear your thoughts and ideas on these subjects

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What new features would get you to whip out your wallet?

FryGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only way I would upgrade from iPad2 to the iPad3 is if they upgrade the cameras, add more features, make it thinner and lighter, oh and make the screen tiny bit larger.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my 2 on 8/23, so I won't be able to upgrade... but if it's a million times better I will lust for one. But I will wait for an iPad 4 at a minimum. This was an expensive purchase for me and I will most likely wait until AppleCare is completely up.

FryGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
I just bought my 2 on 8/23, so I won't be able to upgrade... but if it's a million times better I will lust for one. But I will wait for an iPad 4 at a minimum. This was an expensive purchase for me and I will most likely wait until AppleCare is completely up.

I just thought I'd mention I also got my iPad2 on August 23rd :)

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Retina display is key for me, especially after the screen on my iPhone, looks gorgeous!

I'm fine with everything else- the speed is great and I hope they keep the current design- not much thinner though as it's probably at its thinness right now.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With a better display, better cameras, a new processor, a new OS, and who knows what else, the iPad 3 may be a little buggy. I'm going to wait until they fix everything, and settle in on the iPad 4 when it arrives. By then, things are bound to be just perfect. :D

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For it to be released. :D

I have the original and chose to sit out the second release. I am so ready.

Rperez414

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For it to be released. :D

I have the original and chose to sit out the second release. I am so ready.

Smart move. I upgraded and wished I hadn't. Other than a couple of camera's which rarely get used (cuz their so crappy). It doesn't really feel any different than the first ipad. After you add a case, it doesn't even feel lighter.

Getting a retina screen and a good camera. Now THAT will be worth upgrading for.

Most reactions

Latest posts