What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many apps have you installed on your iPad so far? Was it more or less or about what you expected, and how many do you feel would be "enough"?

Last edited:

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
123. This is the first time I have counted them. More than I thought! I will continue to download as I find apps worth downloading.

OP
tzimisce

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you can go to Settings -> General and one of the fields will list the number of applications on your device.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad37.jpg

I have probably downloaded closer to 100 apps, but subsequently deleted a bunch because I did not like them. I think I have only deleted one or two paid apps.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Six and a half pages but have also deleted loads :)

Sadly unable to delete Notes, iTunes and YouTube......

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ah thanks Scott 101 atm but some like FlipBook are trembling on the edge of oblivion......

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sadly unable to delete Notes, iTunes and YouTube......
I just keep moving those apps to the last page so I don't have to look at them as often! I suppose you can always put them in a folder (once 4.2 comes out!) and tuck them away somewhere where you don't have to look at them!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad37.jpg

I have probably downloaded closer to 100 apps, but subsequently deleted a bunch because I did not like them. I think I have only deleted one or two paid apps.

LOL! We do keep to our numbers do we! I also have 57 apps and I keep it there. 57 is important to me. Childish? Yes!:p

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL! We do keep to our numbers do we! I also have 57 apps and I keep it there. 57 is important to me. Childish? Yes!:p
Well '57 was a good year... for Chevy's and for people!

stats.jpg

Actually, this is the '57 I really want! Some people think it is ugly as sin, but I think it is gorgeous!

wwa-1957-porsche-356a-speedster-1600-super-tribute.jpg

(Don't tell any Corvette owners that I really lust after a Porsche!)

Last edited:

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 143 apps. Ive deleted a ton also. I usually grab any good free apps that i figure id use now or in the future.. Im in desparate need of folders from this new update coming. I always go thru my apps periodically and weed out the b.s. Ones i mighta grabbed, thinkn they were good.
Some apps they have in app store are a waste of space. I have like a page or more dedicated to Kids apps for my daughter. Right now she is only a month old..lol..but she seems to like the sing along ones. Puts her to sleep. ;-).
One thing though, i am very amazed at how high some apps prices be!

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
50+

Installing apps everyday and delete some, but 50+ are keepers.

35% appstore apps and 65% cydia apps.

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
33 right now, but I've only had my iPad for about a month. I have deleted a few too. Wish I could get rid of the one that just says "waiting" and never does anything.

Most reactions

Latest posts