What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would it take to get you to buy an iPad 3?

What would get you to buy an iPad 3?

• Better camera

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • More storage

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Lighter weight or smaller size

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Better screen

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other

Votes: 58 46.0%

• Total voters

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm developing vision issues due to age and 20 years of more rudimentary computer screens. My old PowerBook with its black and white monitor was just awful. I wish I could get the new iPad for the retina display, but I can't afford it and my iPad 2 will have to do for now.

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm developing vision issues due to age and 20 years of more rudimentary computer screens. My old PowerBook with its black and white monitor was just awful. I wish I could get the new iPad for the retina display, but I can't afford it and my iPad 2 will have to do for now.

Hate hearing this. You've looked into trade-up options?

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Beryl said:
Hate hearing this. You've looked into trade-up options?

That idea is probably my best option. Thank you for suggesting it.

I've actually been saving the articles I find that rate companies that offer trade-up deals and hopefully I'll be able to trade in the one I have by the end of the year. At least the monitors and screens for current computers and mobile devices are a significant improvement over earlier models.

Most reactions

Latest posts