What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I see in my backyard...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@Scifan...my goodness that looks like a lot of snow that came down in your area. Looks like you snowblowed it. Lucky you, I wish we were able to use ours during our snow storm ...but the garage door wouldn't open!
No snowblower, all hand shovelling.:):)

Last edited:
OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like we are coming out of our Deep Freeze and into some warm weather that certainly has thawed state for the last 4 days. It suppose to get up to mid 50's once again on Saturday.

For the celebration of Spring, I wanted to post this from last season. This was taken in my backyard last year with my Cannon in my flower garden! :)
image.jpg

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just beautiful Ski, the colour and that bee!. We've been reading about some horrendous cold snaps up your way, so it's good to see y'all looking forward to some nicer weather.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just beautiful Ski, the colour and that bee!. We've been reading about some horrendous cold snaps up your way, so it's good to see y'all looking forward to some nicer weather.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Thank you, Andrew! We are finally getting our share of sunshine and warmer air. Today, it's a bit cooler. However, with the sun...it makes a big difference.

The picture is of a delphinium flower I have in my garden. The flowers stay in bloom for a long time before getting spent. Just love the color! :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Me too Ski, i love the color and that is one of my favorite flowers! Thanks for bringing some cheer into our day! [emoji39][emoji172]

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Me too Ski, i love the color and that is one of my favorite flowers! Thanks for bringing some cheer into our day! [emoji39][emoji172]

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Thank you--my flowers bloomed so well last year considering how much cold and snow we had!

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My Dad, farmer and pilot, always said that if you shock a plant just the right amount it will grow better. Like disturb the roots, or a little bit of frost, so I guess you are in the right place for that to flower and flourish!
It sure is beautiful! TRULY! It cheered me up all over again today!
Thanks for sharing it. Seems to have touched everyone!
always, xo Diane xo

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Dad, farmer and pilot, always said that if you shock a plant just the right amount it will grow better. Like disturb the roots, or a little bit of frost, so I guess you are in the right place for that to flower and flourish!
It sure is beautiful! TRULY! It cheered me up all over again today!
Thanks for sharing it. Seems to have touched everyone!
always, xo Diane xo

Thanks Diane-I hope to see a good bloom this year than with the shock of cold weather we had. If I do, I will post some more pics here. So glad you enjoyed them and hope you are warming up with Spring!:)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you, Ski! I would love to see more pictures of that plant. It doesn't do well here in the rain forest and rich with iron soil. If you post yours it will be ALMOST as good! Do they have an aroma? My orange Azaela is aromatic! VERY rare and not a strong odor like a Lilac. I hope they don't both bloom at the same time because the lilac will over power my gentle azaela! AND i am ALLERGIC to LILAC's, how sad is that? Not at all unless I think of or am reminded of it!
I love all the flowers that are coming up early this year! It is so warm we are out in T-shirts when it's sunny. I hope it's the same for you! I'm looking forward to your photos! H U G S

Most reactions

Latest posts