What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An iPad For Christmas!

pdmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday, I purchased my new iPad. It's still in the box. That's where it is going to stay until Christmas morning, when it will appear under the tree with a tag on it that says: "To Mike, From S. Claus"

You see, this purchase does not have total, wifely approval, so I figure, hey!, I can't be responsible for gifts which Santa Claus puts under the tree on Christmas morning, now can I? :D

Not to worry, though. The Mrs. will be receiving a laptop, which should serve to keep her occupied while I get acquainted with my new iPad.

I must admit, I have a history of sometimes acquiring rather expensive toys which I don't always use. I hope the iPad isn't going to be one of these. I don't think it will. I have several friends who have them, and they assure me that I will "love it." We'll see - I have a feeling I will.

I am not a Facebook, Twitter kind of person. I do send and receive email, however and I take a lot of photos, the best of which I will put onto the iPad for display to friends and for personal viewing as well. I guess there are lots of things one can do with the iPad. I look forward to learning what those are and to doing them.

In late January, the Mrs. and I will be going on a two-week cruise to Hawaii in celebration of our wedding anniversary. I think having an iPad along will make the trip that much more enjoyable.

We live in Southern California. I am an attorney at law, by trade and a golfer by preference, whenever possible. Glad to be here.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! Enjoy the forum!! Good luck keeping her off the iPad and on her laptop...:D

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not to worry, though. The Mrs. will be receiving a laptop, which should serve to keep her occupied while I get acquainted with my new iPad.

ROFLMAO!!! Translation to wife: Get the heck off my iPad....you got your own new toy.....MINE DAMMIT MINE!!! :D

Love it!!!!! :D

......enjoy the couch. :p

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
'My iPad was a Xmas present as well but I beg my husband and he gave it to me last night, your going to love it. I have only been using it for today onlyband I am in love . Be ready to share because now my husband wants one. I have the 32gb wifi.

Most reactions

Latest posts