What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i can not make this up people ..

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i had gone early to the store with my girls daughter and my kid to get last min items for the dinner tommorow ..Kat had the list loaded onto her ipad and we where working off the list on the ipad and was crossing each items we need off the list as we went ..for we where in the frozen foods asile looking at a pizza for us to eat tonight

when this lady in the asile that we where in goes is that one of those ipad thingys seeing it in one of the girls hands as she was checking off the list as we put things into the cart ..Kat goes yes it is..then the lady goes are they hard to work ..that when the girls gives me a look like can we play with our food before we kill and eat it look dad ..i just walk off headed towards the checkout to get in line and they come up a min later looking at me like come dad let us have some fun here ok ..

p.s.

when in a house full of women and kids ..get your own pizza for they are not going to share a pizza with you.. when your are the got have meat type pizza guy ..for i like the DiGiorono three meat chesee stuff crust pizza and no one else will eat that //so i get a pizza to myself most of the time but i have to buy two for some one will take a piece of the pizza after cutting..so i buy two them for to get one pizza ..

they are into the five chesses type of pizza or Hawaiian type of pizza :(..

Last edited:

RoadPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Read your post twice, and I *stiil* can't discern just exactly what the point of that post is/was ... :?

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the girls where useing the ipad in the grocery store and a lady asked them about the ipad and how hard was to use it ..

.remember the fact when they are togerther it like the girls become the devil child let loose on the world for they have a wicked sense of humor and it comes out to play at the wrong times on people ..

plus in the house that it is full of women who say they will not eat a pizza with meat on it for they all will steal from my pizza for slices intill i have to buy two pizza to get one in the house.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huh??

confused.jpg

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so here goes ..

one of the girls was using a ipad in the grocery store and a lady asked them how hard was it to use the ipad ....when i was about them to say something about yes it is a very easly device to use and that when the kat my oldest kid gives me this look like dad can we play with our food before we tell the lady the truth ..

so knowing what was about the happen i walked up to the check out to get inline so i could not see what was comeing next ..

iam house full of females with two males to 7 females ratio and it like they are the Four Horsemen of the Apocaplyse are out and haveing fun on anyone who comes into contact with them ..for all them have a wicked sense of humor and it is comeing out to play and my son in law and i are stuck in the middle watching it happen ..

there is my girlfriend and her daughter and her mom along my oldest girl with her three girls ..all them alone they are ok but togerther and it like the wickedness comes out in them to play and your in the path of evil dustructive power that is comeing your way and there nothing you can do nothing about it but sit back and watch it come down the path towards you ...

my son in law is the only other male in the house beside me and like beening in a long tail cat in a room full of rockers and not trying to get your tail caught in a rocker ..

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was just informed that i need to the store and get a couple more bottle of the wine that they are drinking and i was told to make it fast or else type speech ..so i will post this and go for a short walk to there and back to the store that around the corner at the local stop and rob ..

so if i survive the night i tell you in the morning

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i was just informed that i need to the store and get a couple more bottle of the wine that they are drinking and i was told to make it fast or else type speech ..so i will post this and go for a short walk to there and back to the store that around the corner at the local stop and rob ..

so if i survive the night i tell you in the morning

LOL, friends don't let friends drink and post. Step away from teh Internet!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"when the girls gives me a look like can we play with our food before we kill and eat it look dad"

Remember that look so well............especially scary when you see it in your wife's eye.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seriously, were you actually drunk when you made this thread and your subsequent posts? I can normally understand just about anything on the internet, but I'm being forced to try my hardest to decode your posts.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was more sleep deprived than anything.. the only drink i had last was my single shot of Marker Mark whiskey i normaly drink before bed to help me sleep on the sleep doctors orders ..

before i went to bed around three am this morning i was order to make a pitcher of bloody mary mix to be put into the fridge for them in the morning ..

plus i put the turkey in the oven and set the temp to the cooking the bird as per her orders and went to bed .. she was pass out on the top of the bed laying across the bed fully clothed ..so it was on the floor with a blanket and pillow to sleep .

they where sitting at the kitchen counter with there coffee cups in one hand and half full blood mary glass in front of them when i walked into the kitchen this morning around 8.30 this morning from getting up ..they are slightly hung over this morning as a group they are giveing me go to he77 looks as i move about the kitchen getting some of the last minute items ready to go for the dinner this afternoon ......

i did take a few photos of her passed out across the bed and i was going to post them here for fun ..when i was informed that if i did that i would be missing a some of my body parts if she saw them on the website here .

so i put them into the photo album for later use as a blackmail for the time time is right ..

Most reactions

Latest posts