What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your Screen Name/Member ID mean?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is from a movie in the Blockbuster Movie book. SweetPoison wasn't very nice, though.:D I think she was like a murderous, sexual being that was nuts. LOL!

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Mine is a character name from when I played D&D in middle school. The character was the first to survive to level 20. As it is not a dictionary word, it is/was open on nearly every single site I ever signed up on. As I have been on the internet since '93, I have just gotten used to using it.

Yes, I'm an olde school geek.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My real name is Yvan. When I came aboard this site there were many people who put an Apple "i" before their names. Seemed natural to me to do so since Yvan and iVan sound exactly the same.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a 1991 C4 --

Corvette3.jpg

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is a character name from when I played D&D in middle school. The character was the first to survive to level 20. As it is not a dictionary word, it is/was open on nearly every single site I ever signed up on. As I have been on the internet since '93, I have just gotten used to using it.

Yes, I'm an olde school geek.

Very Cool! Thanks for sharing that!

My real name is Yvan. When I came aboard this site there were many people who put an Apple "i" before their names. Seemed natural to me to do so since Yvan and iVan sound exactly the same.

Very clever, Ivan! I never knew that!

This is a 1991 C4 --

OMG. The doors are closed!!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One day on the internet, long, long ago, I attempted to sign in to a forum ...

I like Mickey Mouse. However, it appears as if a lot of people on that forum did also. So, I added my favorite number, "3." Well, so must have another person. So, I said "fine" and added another "3." That'll do it, I thought. Ha. Someone on that forum really likes Mickey and threes! So, I selected the Mickey330 that was available and moved on.

I've been carrying around the name ever since as it's easy to remember and, so far, still unique to other forums (well, at least to here).

Kind of dull (and long) story - but it's mine, all mine! :D

Marilyn

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like Mickey Mouse. However, it appears as if a lot of people on that forum did also. So, I added my favorite number, "3." Well, so must have another person. So, I said "fine" and added another "3." That'll do it, I thought. Ha. Someone on that forum really likes Mickey and threes! So, I selected the Mickey330 that was available and moved on.

Marilyn

If I am in a bad mood, and I have to go through all of that crap, I will just leave the forum and not join it. Very annoying. lol!

Thanks for sharing, Marilyn!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful coz my name is joyleen. need i elaborate lol

apparently if i iuse only letters, it is taken in most sites. and so i have to use zero as O.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am MattIM

because I used to be MattMI but somehow, I managed to logon 3xs to this forum and it locked me out. I then had to go and re-authenticate but that didn't work either. It was easier to create a new userid, and that was MattIM.

I am Matt, I am!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oooh can I join in.
Hasty was a pun on my surname but also a reflection of my character which is to post in haste and regret at leisure.
Irish will out.....

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Purple is my favorite color, but it is for a LOT of people and there weren't a lot of good names left w/out adding numbers. So I went to lavender and had more options. Sometimes I add forum related endings to lavenderlady just for the heck of it! :)

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HDCHIK was the vanity tag on my motorcycle... so Hdchiky is just an extension of that. (HD - Harley Davidson) I've used it since around 2001 or so, when I first got my bike.

Most reactions

Latest posts