What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your Screen Name/Member ID mean?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purple is my favorite color, but it is for a LOT of people and there weren't a lot of good names left w/out adding numbers. So I went to lavender and had more options. Sometimes I add forum related endings to lavenderlady just for the heck of it! :)

I love your name! Lavender is my fav color ~ actually, periwinkle.;)

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SBHOKC is pretty self explanatory but it's my initials plus the city I am located in now. My name is Steve and that name is always taken. Wonder what will happen if I move again?

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iam named after my great grandfather and father and i got the full blown german way of nameing in the family the full family name because my family had not done that with the first boy of the family and when i came along beening the last boy of the family ..for mother figure after 12 kids she done with haveing any more ..plus the family in Germany was saying you have not named anyone with a german name you stuck with American sounding names on all the kids there in the States .

.so i got stuck with the full blown german name that made everyone happy in the family but me in that area ..my full name is Heinrich A Von O---du--- ..so it a lot easlyer to make it into the American sounding name of henry and beening named after my father i just add the 2 to the name ..

my mother told me that she was sorry about giveing me that title of a name ..for our last name is said with a Von in front of it and in German it loselys means member of the royal blood line or my great aunt in Germany would like say a b--- child of the royal family blood line ..but it not really something that i care for going through school at times .

Last edited:

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Superbike is because I have been riding and racing sports motorcycles since I was 6 years old.

81 is from when I was a firefighter / EMT from 2000 - 2003. My station's number was 81.

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in north east Kansas in an area of rolling hills and prairie grasses known as the "Flint Hills". A few years ago National Geographic did a great article on this part of the world.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was joking. Internet conception was in the sixties. Private company use started in 1980 and public use somewhere jut before the nineties.

Oh, 53...

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine's easy... its my name... Brenda B.... but most people call me Bren though that is usually taken so I added an extra n... now I use it for most things. I used to use StraitLady or Str8Lady back in the early Prodigy/AOL dialup days because I'm a country girl and well George Strait is truly all that! One other name I just laid to rest was eenieMINI because of MOE... when I decided on a MINI Cooper I was special ordering him and was like eenie meenie miney moe deciding what to pick and chose... so yeah, eenieMINI and his name is MOE worked for me!

Most reactions

Latest posts