What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What book are you reading?

Dragoro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im reading a bunch of Greg F Gifune's books that were just released for the Kindle.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just read "The Lost Hero" by Rick Riordan, a follow-up to the Percy Jackson series. Pretty fun read.

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually read scfi, but I just started JD Robb's In Death series with Naked Death.

Dragoro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checkout. Goodreads.com to share your reading and manage your personal library.
Those with hardcopy books and want to share check book crossing.com

Both are free.

I'm reading The Help and Lies My History Teacher Told Me.

Yep I use goodreads too.

ZombieKitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dragoro said:
Yep I use goodreads too.

I love goodreads! It helps me keep track with friends and myself on what I am reading and for which group as well as what I plan to read. I'm glad it was created. I also use MODERATOR EDIT: NO EXTERNAL LINKS, which I wish could plug into goodreads or vice versa, that would be awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

ZombieKitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ZombieKitty said:
I love goodreads! It helps me keep track with friends and myself on what I am reading and for which group as well as what I plan to read. I'm glad it was created. I also use MODERATOR EDIT: NO EXTERNAL LINKS, which I wish could plug into goodreads or vice versa, that would be awesome!

Sorry I didn't see no external sites allowed in the rules. Ill stick to pm if someone says interested.

Thanks!

Dr. Robert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am reading 'The Wave' in German. Fascinating study of the manipulation of group dynamics. Some older folk here might remember the ABC afternoon special broadcast in the early 80's. After that, I am going to read the Harry Potter series in German. I am still a ways from Freud, Jung, Fromm, Goethe, et al.

Most reactions

Latest posts