What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What book are you reading?

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
American Gods by Neil Gaiman

It's hit a slow spot, though, and I am have to push myself through it.

Frezing Phoenix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stephen King's "The Stand", Del Toro's "The Fall: Book 2 of the Strain Trilogy" and The 4th book in the Nina Wilde Series [can't remember neither the Author or title right now!]

Rootiment

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checkout. Goodreads.com to share your reading and manage your personal library.
Those with hardcopy books and want to share check book crossing.com

Both are free.

I'm reading The Help and Lies My History Teacher Told Me.

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished, My Life So Far - Jane Fonda, and ME - Ricky Martin, and am currently reading Patricia Briggs, Wolfsbane. I truly like paranormal romance books, not much on biographies but seeing these folks on Oprah made me want to read their books and they were pretty good... just got to quit watching Oprah, I can't afford to buy the books from everyone she has on her shows.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just finished, My Life So Far - Jane Fonda, and ME - Ricky Martin, and am currently reading Patricia Briggs, Wolfsbane. I truly like paranormal romance books, not much on biographies but seeing these folks on Oprah made me want to read their books and they were pretty good... just got to quit watching Oprah, I can't afford to buy the books from everyone she has on her shows.

I can't see reading celebrity bios, that's like buying an investment book from someone that got rich winning the lottery.

Most reactions

Latest posts