What accessory do you think you will need

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by IpadOne, Feb 18, 2010.

1. rorschach23

rorschach23
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    i think some1 should make a dock that would allow u 2 charge while in landscape mode. u know, have it dock horizantally rather than vertically. that'd b very interesting 2 c. :D

2. Isaac Newton

Isaac Newton
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I will definitely get the wireless bluetooth keyboard & am dying to find out any release date info for the USB camera adapter!

3. dks

dks
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I called & asked apple if there was any difference between the USB cord/adapter that comes with the ipad & the one that is offered as an accessory.

The cord that comes with the ipad is 3’ long... that’s pretty short.... (as opposed to the 6’ long one sold as an accessory... $29 rather pricey for a cord/adapter).

Today, I got the wireless keyboard I ordered w/ the ipad last friday... looks like all the pieces/accessories are just going to straggle in over time.

4. IpadOne

IpadOne
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ipad cover

So just wait some day's to see our full collection of cover, you will surely discover one you will love

5. Isaac Newton

Isaac Newton
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I NEED the camera USB connection. Which is confusingly unavailable on apple.com. I also will get the case that is equipped with the kickstand as well!

6. CanonicalKoi

CanonicalKoi
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I ordered up a dock, an Apple case and a BT keyboard. I don't know if it counts as an accessory, but I also ordered a Booq Taipan Shadow vertical messenger bag that's supposed to fit the iPad. I think I'm set for awhile.

7. weerapat

weerapat
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I thinks the first accessories for me is

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Case/dp/B003CGMQ38%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJNAWV2JIIQRFN75Q%26tag%3Dipadtabletshop-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB003CGMQ38"][​IMG][/ame]

and

Apple iPad Sync & Charge USB Cable

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Charge-Cable-White/dp/B0036BNRGY%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJNAWV2JIIQRFN75Q%26tag%3Dipadtabletshop-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB0036BNRGY"][​IMG][/ame]

8. ChileRick

ChileRick
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Which reminds me, you can plug this thing in the wall, can't 'cha?

9. gentlefury

gentlefury
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Of course you can, and it will come with a wall charger (which I already have 4 of...lol)

10. ChileRick

ChileRick
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    So, same plug as the Iphone?