What accessory do you think you will need

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by IpadOne, Feb 18, 2010.

1. raytmercer

raytmercer
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    1. Case
    2. Keyboard

2. galloschramme

galloschramme
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    case (for protection)
    vga-cable (since i have no macbook (pro) to give presentations)

3. gpaisnd

gpaisnd
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    My 1st iPad accessory

I've already asked my wife if she thinks she can make me a case. If she can't then the proppable Apple case looks real good. After that, it will be whatever adapter I need to play a video on my tv.

4. jwookie

jwookie
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Mine will be Accessories

Apple Case
    Bluetooth keyboard
    LL Bean Sunwashed Canvas shoulder bag to carry it all in! (it has the old,distressed,
    recession era, "I'm Poor" look, to deter muggers) LOL

I do like the look of the Hard Candy cases for some Bling, I'll get a few of those, since I'll be hiding the iPad in the distressed bag.

Jill

5. KiltedTim

KiltedTim
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I'll probably get the Apple case to start with. Maybe the camera connection kit at some point, but not right away. If I can find a reasonably priced set of bluetooth stereo headphones that doesn't sound like crap, I'd like a pair of those too.

6. JocK

JocK
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    rugged case

I will need some rugged hardshell case. Not sure which one I'll buy. Maybe something like [ame="http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Impact-Case-iPhone-Black/dp/B001KV2LK0/ref=pd_sim_dbs_cps_2"]this[/ame] if they scaled it up.

7. iamfudge

iamfudge
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Looking forward to all the third party accessories to be out on April 3. A dock for sure, probably a bluetooth keyboard vrs. the dock keyboard.

8. IpadOne

IpadOne
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ipad genius dock

he he so just wait a short time you will see our complete dock :D all our member will have the possibilities to pre-order at special price :p

9. dks

dks
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I ordered the separate dock & keyboard.

I also ordered the apple case... it looks very functional...& I like the break-back design.

It also looks like you could dock it w/ the case still on... I am hoping the top flap will fold all the way back flat like a spiral notebook does.

The case does not seem to have a latch to keep it from opening up in a backpack.. that would be nice feature.

I would like to be able to personalize the case with my own artwork... & leave off or cover up that “please steal-me” apple logo (but thankfully the apple does not appear to glow)

10. lp1968

lp1968
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I want a case, just not sure what one yet. Then I think the camera / SD connection kit.