What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Accessory?!

jess2014

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's favorite iPad accessories are! I'd say I'm an accessory junkie. I love to look at, read reviews on, and of course buy tons of accessories!

I'd have to say mine is my ZaggMate Keyboard!! BUT I just bought the Cocoon Gramercy Messenger bag w/ the Grid-It and I LOVE it!! It has so much functionality!! I even put my license, school ID, and room key in my Grid-It. Almost removes the necessity for a wallet!! (Except that I would rather not carry my iPad into the grocery store, WalMart, etc.)

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just bought a new tote bag to carry my iPad and junk, but my favorite accessory is my switcheasy canvas case. It's durable, practical, and best of all great looking. My verbatim foldable keyboard is a close second.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me, the customised book-bound Moleskine-style case from Treegloo:

Hero-003.jpg

In the course of researching and looking for other stuff, I discovered theTimbuk2 messenger bag - and quite luckily, was able to visit their San Francisco shop in person to get a bag custom-made as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts