What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you get your iPad accessories?

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not defiantly not cheaply made. This is an Apple product and if China wants Apples business then the product must be perfection.

Now their replicas will not quite so good.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

DNC1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As with all my tech purchases, I shop around. The usual places are eBay, Amazon and Apple Shop. If I think it's an item that could cause me problems, I always look towards Amazon or Apple, as their replacent policies are fantastic.

As for buying from China, I do it on a regular basis. They can be a bit slow on delivery ( usually due to customs rather than the vendor! ), but I've never had a problem with customer service and often they just replace or refund without a problem.

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doesn't matter for me where I buy, as long as the buying experience is good and the seller look reliable. I try to stay away from price comparison only as I do think that buying very cheap at time means buying again afterwords

STeBoS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
McTablet_T2C said:
Doesn't matter for me where I buy, as long as the buying experience is good and the seller look reliable. I try to stay away from price comparison only as I do think that buying very cheap at time means buying again afterwords

Very true. It pays to pay.

Sent from Latveria

Most reactions

Latest posts