What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the must have accessories for Ipad 2

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think smart cover is a must have accessory for iPad 2... right??

Not necessarily. There are many alternatives that incorporate both a back cover and screen cover that activates the magnetic "sleep/wake" function. And if you get an Apple SmartCover you'll probably also want to purchase a compatible back cover. That option is significantly more expensive than an "all in one" option. However, as noted on another thread, the SmartCover has one feature that other options lack: the ability to detach it easily from the iPad. You can purchase a back cover that "locks" the SmartCover to the iPad, e.g. the ZUM. But if you do so, you'll lose that "detachable" feature and gain the ability to pick up the iPad by the cover without it accidentally detaching. Your choice.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think smart cover is a must have accessory for iPad 2... right??

I've never had any use for a smart cover. My husband and I have three iPads between us, none with a screen cover or shield. When we take an iPad on the go, it goes in a sleeve.

Most reactions

Latest posts