What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the iPad 3 Forum!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With all the rumors really starting to circulate through the interwebs we felt it was time to open a section dedicated to the next generation and rumored iPad 3. So who's ready to upgrade?? :)

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seems like the ipad3 is soon to be here. USAToday said maybe next Month And Larger screen,as if it,s really needed.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm on the fence about upgrading. I have an iPad 2 and love it. I'd consider upgrading if they came out with the rumored 7"-ish iPad. That would lighten my load and the small screen would suit my uses. I'd have to try it out first for sure.

luvbugipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to ipad2 as I only got mine in October so if I did a trade in can I transfer all my data that I have on my ipad2 to ipad3 as my apps and ebooks I have bought etc? If so how is this done???

luvbugipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hear its going to be 20 percent smaller as for the display screen and a battery to charge which will make the price go up:(. I think it is the most expensive tablet on the market now how much more $$$$ when they are starting 499.99 for the ipad2...:(

Tablets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have read most of the news and th e latest news says that iPad 3 is going to launch in the first week of MArch. I thing this is to become true, as if you have noticed that most of the Apple products have launched in the month of March...

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll buy one because I waited long enough and didn't have much luck with the iPhone 4s. So I'm betting the house on finding everything I want in the iPad3
Now that I got my refund for the 4s, I have a few hundred bucks ready to spend and by cutting out my weekly steak, I should have enough to buy the iPad 3 with 64GB and 3G/4G??? with my wife's permission:D

With all the rumors really starting to circulate through the interwebs we felt it was time to open a section dedicated to the next generation and rumored iPad 3. So who's ready to upgrade?? :)

@ndr3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll buy one because I waited long enough and didn't have much luck with the iPhone 4s. So I'm betting the house on finding everything I want in the iPad3
Now that I got my refund for the 4s, I have a few hundred bucks ready to spend and by cutting out my weekly steak, I should have enough to buy the iPad 3 with 64GB and 3G/4G??? with my wife's permission:D

Looks like you have to go through the capital expenditure request (wife ) as well! Mind you, mine was easy. All I said is that she can have my iPad 2!

Bobsteele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my iPad2 about 6-months ago.... So will wait a little time... Maybe give my 8- year grandson my iP2....then get my iP3...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

@ndr3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my iPad2 about 6-months ago.... So will wait a little time... Maybe give my 8- year grandson my iP2....then get my iP3...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sounds like an idea. To be honest i don't let my two daughters near my iPad 2! When I get the 3 and give the 2 to my wife, I'm sure they will be using it!

SunsNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've read the specs (now that they've been released) on the new iPad and while it's tempting I'm thinking I'll just stay with my old original iPad that I bought at a VERY reduced price right after the iPad 2 was announced. I just got a new Droid 4 with 4GLTE and there is a lapdock for that which includes a 14" monitor and keyboard. Including the cost of the phone it's still cheaper for me to go that route and then I feel I'd have the best of both worlds.

edwardallene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
shop.pchappy.com.au
Still Ipad2 is my baby. I guess the features are just the same as well as Ipad2. Consistency, application, Fast browsing it's all in Ipad2. Ipad 2 cost too much and I guess that's the reason why I wanted to stick to my gadget:eek:.

Sjmckee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what's good about a forum if there is no exchange, ya'll just making statements. I'm looking to hear any issue, pros or cons, I have an iPad 1 and want to upgrade...

Most reactions

Latest posts