What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UNTETHERED JAILBREAK For iPhone 4S and iPad 2 WORKING!

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
where is this confirmation from? 7th jan?? Why is everyone getting ecstatic for no reason? :/

Mavlar81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:
where is this confirmation from? 7th jan?? Why is everyone getting ecstatic for no reason? :/

I'm thinking the same, it's just a rumour because nothing has been said by any of the well known dev teams

Sent from my iPad 2

katelyn526

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you teether the iPhone4s with the iPad2? Both are up to date but I was wondering if I can use my iPhones Internet for the iPad?

Mavlar81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
katelyn526 said:
Can you teether the iPhone4s with the iPad2? Both are up to date but I was wondering if I can use my iPhones Internet for the iPad?

It is possible but only if the iPhone has been jailbroken and at this moment in time there isn't one available for the 4S, hopefully next week tho

Sent from my iPad 2

Mavlar81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mavlar81 said:
I'm thinking the same, it's just a rumour because nothing has been said by any of the well known dev teams

Sent from my iPad 2

Pod2g has tweeted that the A5 jailbreak should be out next week if things go according to plan

Sent from my iPad 2

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
monkeyla794 said:
but what if APPLE stops signing current version [5.0.1] and updates with a patch? then no one can save their shsh blobs..and its always good to save them.

Anyone who owns an iPad 2 has be advised to update to 5.0.1 for this reason, if a JB comes out for 5.0.1 and apple release 5.1 or 5.0.2 then there is a possibility that you would be able to JB again until iOS 6!

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IN fact pod2g HAS confirmed it with his twtter account and said everyone to upgrade to 5.0.1 :)

to be more precise he also says within THIS Week..not next week..and i have a feeling APPLE too is going to update soon!

migo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was excited when read the tweet about get 5.0.1 for A5 ship ipad2 iphone 4s cant wait guys

psy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use an iPhone 4s and an iPad 2, I turn personal wifi spot on in the phone and use the password it gives to log my iPad to the phone and browse the Internet np on iPad
And none have this jailbreak thingy

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
psy said:
I use an iPhone 4s and an iPad 2, I turn personal wifi spot on in the phone and use the password it gives to log my iPad to the phone and browse the Internet np on iPad
And none have this jailbreak thingy

You don't have to jailbreak to enable your iPhone or iPad to do this, by jail breaking you open up the system, you can install 'tweaks' such as a screen dimmer, gain access to the file system using ifile or simply change the theme of the springboard by installing winterboard or dreamboard.

Most reactions

Latest posts