What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UNTETHERED JAILBREAK For iPhone 4S and iPad 2 WORKING!

4renzic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No ,only on Fw 4.3.3.if you have your blobs then you will be able to go back to 4.3.3.Pod 2g is exclusively working on IPad 2 as from yesterday in his tweet.

migo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4renzic said:
No ,only on Fw 4.3.3.if you have your blobs then you will be able to go back to 4.3.3.Pod 2g is exclusively working on IPad 2 as from yesterday in his tweet.

I dont have the fw 4.3.3 blobs and icant go back cuz i have gsm ipad so icant downgrade

NEOBAHAMUT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just a reminder also anyone who upgrades to iOS 5 even if you have your 4.3.3 shsh blobs you CANNOT downgrade from iOS 5 or above.

whitesedan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops. I retract my statement. Unable to edit or delete post. He is correct.

I got it for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bingoldsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just a reminder also anyone who upgrades to iOS 5 even if you have your 4.3.3 shsh blobs you CANNOT downgrade from iOS 5 or above.

Cay you (or anyone else) verify this statement. It is my understanding that because I have a WiFi-only iPad 2, and saved blobs for 4.3.3, I can indeed downgrade from wherever or whenever I like. If I'm wrong, I will be very glad to have my understanding on this fixed.

migo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bingoldsby said:
Cay you (or anyone else) verify this statement. It is my understanding that because I have a WiFi-only iPad 2, and saved blobs for 4.3.3, I can indeed downgrade from wherever or whenever I like. If I'm wrong, I will be very glad to have my understanding on this fixed.

If u have the4.3.5 with blobs to 4.3.3 and ur ipad2 is wifi only then u can downgrade ,but i read today an article about someone calledpod2g is nowgoingto work on A5 devices and he is going to release the untethered jailbreak for ipad 2 and iphone 4s

NEOBAHAMUT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
migo said:
If u have the4.3.5 with blobs to 4.3.3 and ur ipad2 is wifi only then u can downgrade ,but i read today an article about someone calledpod2g is nowgoingto work on A5 devices and he is going to release the untethered jailbreak for ipad 2 and iphone 4s

Ahhh a correction to what I said. I believe 3G iPads cannot be downgraded after iOS 5 is installed. Wifi ones can. Apparently pod2g has an untethered jailbreak for all a4 devices...he is now working on the a5.

daif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fantastic news ! I hope this untethered jailbreak for ipad2 is well worth the wait.

NEOBAHAMUT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honestly I couldn't tell you when. All I can say is that I imagine the A4 devices will be in the next couple of weeks. If you check his blog he updates it all the time. There is a video on there of the a4 devices that has already been jail broke.

http://pod2g-ios.blogspot.com/

conor12398

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NEOBAHAMUT said:
Honestly I couldn't tell you when. All I can say is that I imagine the A4 devices will be in the next couple of weeks. If you check his blog he updates it all the time. There is a video on there of the a4 devices that has already been jail broke.

Oh k thanks :)

jpro80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, should I upgrade to 5.1 or stay at 5.0 to be safe until the jailbreak actually hits? Will the jailbreak be 5.* or will it be specific to a certain number as in 5.1. ...I'm new to all this so I'm just inquiring. Tysm a head of time to anyone who helps out :)

jpro80

NEOBAHAMUT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today pod2g released his A4 untethered jailbreaks mudras I said.

To anyone still wanting to jailbreak the iPad 2 make sure you don't update past 5.0.1. If your on 5 stay on 5 for the time being. I do believe however that the exploit pod2g has found is on 5.0.1.

jpro80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NEOBAHAMUT said:
Today pod2g released his A4 untethered jailbreaks mudras I said.

To anyone still wanting to jailbreak the iPad 2 make sure you don't update past 5.0.1. If your on 5 stay on 5 for the time being. I do believe however that the exploit pod2g has found is on 5.0.1.

Thanks for the info NEO.... Is there a way to upgrade to 5.0.1 in the event that the exploit only works for that? I thought that iTunes will upgrade you to the latest one always. I really appreciate your quick response man. Many thanks a head of time! :). In the meantime I'll stay on 5.0 I guess.

jpro80

Most reactions

Latest posts