What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetPoison's JB Venture!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad007 said:
stay with your original name, young one is too cheesy n not original. grayshark95 fits you well. plus u an ipad master now. gotta have a name that compliments that. ;-)

Well thank you! :) but it's not cheesy.

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aww! It was sweet. Just shows you cant please everyone. How is your headache Marie!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yum! Chocolate? Or nutty chocolate. Sorry I'm now jealous! Ha ha. One of he threads asked for members top app. Huh. I've got more than 1. So did 10 or more. I tried roasting my iPad yesterday (unintentially). It was so hot. It's hot today too! I'm on my patio, reading in the shade of a big old brolly.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
".....a big old brolly." Now that sounds awesome ~ Huge tree? Wait. I shall Google it!

Hayley don't you have air conditioner over there?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry Marie! It's an umbrella - brolly for short. It's great but blooming heavy to lift and carry around. No, I do no have air conditioning. It doesn't get hot enough over here to warrant it. Used to in SA but not here. My house is stone so it keeps cool in summer and warm in winter(fireplace).

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We English are so bizarre. My hubby is Somerset born and bred and even now I don't get all his sayings. "Where's he too!". Objects are "he not "it".

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I talk like that and I'm not from Somerset! Lol

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ~ I have actually started to play around with my JB. So bear with me and be nice.:). You know who I mean.:p

In Cydia when I go to store products I get I an internal error message thingy. Is this due to Amazon being down some 40 hours? ( I got that lil tidbit from the big red message on the home page. Pretty cool, huh? )

Most reactions

Latest posts