What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetPoison's JB Venture!

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I....have a comeback but I am just too tired to think of it at this moment.

Stay Tuned.:D

Tuning in on 103.75, radio SweetPoison.

Today's agenda:
First: how to always have a clever response, so you can defend yourself against mean forum users
Second: exploring Cydia, a store in the twilight zone. We will cover how you safely enter, as well as what security measures you need to take, to not get yourself lost
And lastly: We ask you to come with us on a journey, exploring the full depth of tweaks.

Tune in now! We go live in 5,4,3...

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Both answers are correct.

First you install Winterboard, a backbone for Themes and then install any future theme from Cydia. Though the new theme may need to be activated via Settings->Winterboard->Themes.

Btw. most iPad compatible themes carry an 'ipad' in their title.

I know. You can download themes from Cydia or you can get them off the Internet and put them in the stash folder in the filesystem.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I....have a comeback but I am just too tired to think of it at this moment.

Stay Tuned.:D

Tuning in on 103.75, radio SweetPoison.

Today's agenda:
First: how to always have a clever response, so you can defend yourself against mean forum users
Second: exploring Cydia, a store in the twilight zone. We will cover how you safely enter, as well as what security measures you need to take, to not get yourself lost
And lastly: We ask you to come with us on a journey, exploring the full depth of tweaks.

Tune in now! We go live in 5,4,3...

I sure did miss this. Shame on me. Very sweet post. Are you ill? Ya know ~ being nice and all....:D

Most reactions