What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetPoison's JB Venture!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was only joking, please keep up the banter :) they are a good laugh :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
I was only joking, please keep up the banter :) they are a good laugh :)

I know! Some of the others were told to get a room but they were boys I think! They were getting all emotional about IT technical stuff. It got boring in the end but not to them I fear!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad i missed out on that, i am technical noob, so i would have lost interest when 2 or more experts disagreeing with each other. Only time i prefer technical discussions is when its explained in simple english that makes sense to me, alas jail breaking does not fall in that category :(

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Blimey, I appear to have missed a few posts while I've been having my dinner!

The Archangel

Dinner! Dinner! You are supposed to eat and carry on replying while having said dinner. Utter noob! You guys are so not Multi tasking. Us females are supposed to be good at it. Hubby looks bored though when I start chuckling away. ( their coming to take you away, ha ha hee hee ho ho)

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol so i am not alone then. Oh boy i need to try going to sleep, how the hell am i going to wake up tomorow for work after this easter holiday. Should have taken the 3 days off. Atleast got thursday to look foreward too. Goodnight everyone

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's part of cydia so yes you have it installed. This option appears for every app that you DON'T have installed. Just tap "change package settings" and it will show you. You can turn it on/off per desired app.

I am on my computer now and can type so much faster ~ I don't understand this. :(

Can you speak Marie? A little?:eek:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am on my computer now and can type so much faster ~ I don't understand this. :(

Can you speak Marie? A little?:eek:

By the way what is a thingy! I couldn't ask at the time.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Well, all blue thingies cost precious $$$, while all thingies in black are free.

Awww bad luck Sweet P, blue is your favourite thingy. Expensive tastes girl. Damn that autocorrect.

Most reactions

Latest posts