What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetPoison's JB Venture!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh Yes. It is time. :D

Stay tuned ~

5a1e4551.png

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But if you are on 4.3.1 or just upgraded to 4.3.2, you're going to have to wait.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, as overjoyed as I was to find our Marie wanted to jailbreak today, I was equally as heartbroken to discover she was still on 4.3 without blobs saved for 4.3.1.

Fret not however, we have put all the necessary preparations in place to allow Marie to jailbreak just as soon as redsn0w is updated to support 4.3.2, which we expect to soon, and then the story of Marie's JB will continue!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fret not however, we have put all the necessary preparations in place to allow Marie to jailbreak just as soon as redsn0w is updated to support 4.3.2, which we expect to soon, and then the story of Marie's JB will continue!

Oh. Right! I learned so much, Leigh ~ and I am so excited! I have Redsn0w and TU and ready to go.

And I am updating now on iTunes. He is actually playing nice with me.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Boom diddy Boom diddy Boom

Wait thats not her heart, it's Jailor Jobs!..............

Most reactions