What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF Aps

DamoNZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post here. I have enjoyed reading some posts already, it looks like a great forum.

My Question: Which PDF Aps can open encrypted files and use the indexes? I have catalogs on PDF of which most work but one in particular will not open in iBooks or other Aps. Sometimes it says it is encrypted and sometimes it says it is the wrong format. I have been trying to find out whether iAnnotate or PDF Expert will do it.
Also, these catalogs I have, have indexes when I open them on my pc but not on the iPad. Is ther an Ap which will use the indexes?

Cheers,
Damo.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Wild guess.

Could it be an Adobe Digital Editions pdf file? If so you'll need to use BlueReader or Overdrive to read it. Be sure to check out the instructions for each app on how to get and read Digital Edition protected documents.

OP
D

DamoNZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I need to open are coin catalogs (I'm a coin dealer). I'll ask the publishers if they can tell e about the specifics of the file.
What about the indexes though. What ap will open those?

Cheers,
Damo.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you can get a sample file, I'll be happy to test it for you.

-t

Most reactions

Latest posts