What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop trading

Purpuram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for not being able to give the requested eggs, I can visit some shops but not give eggs, do not know why.

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you still have a spotted steve I would love one +-(k8te)-+

Ellerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's okay I have a polygol and squidge already thanks! :)

If anyone needs eggs just request! I don't have many monsters because I started out not long ago though

Creamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys
I have spare striped steve, pointy peeper, bulb-head peeper, squiggly & chunky squidge, horned bumpkin and krakels eggs to give out
And i need pogonip, terrabear, nubbed marinna, horned wump, striped bumpkin, chuffle, and boxy squidge~ please send me if you have em
My gc id: seeying07
Thank you so much!

Purpuram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys I have spare striped steve, pointy peeper, bulb-head peeper, squiggly & chunky squidge, horned bumpkin and krakels eggs to give out And i need pogonip, terrabear, nubbed marinna, horned wump, striped bumpkin, chuffle, and boxy squidge~ please send me if you have em My gc id: seeying07 Thank you so much!
I sau your request in my Shop for a horned pogonip. I do not have one, and i have not seen one for some time. It is surprising to have that request as in I can launch requests only for monsters I See in other players' shops.
I presume you see an older versions of my shop?!?

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you still have a spotted steve I would love one +-(k8te)-+

I could breed one but everytime i try to play online i crash. Hope i can sort what is going on so i can go back online.

Ellerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sau your request in my Shop for a horned pogonip. I do not have one, and i have not seen one for some time. It is surprising to have that request as in I can launch requests only for monsters I See in other players' shops.
I see your shop as purple in my map though, and am unable to visit it

Creamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Oh is it?
I have no idea too
btw I didn't update to ios7 yet (probably one of the reason?)
and I have restarted the monster pet shop because before that my 27 level shop crashed
I just started over recently maybe we're friend before and those data remain tho

:(

Purpuram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@stiracs & others
I cannot send the requested eggs as I cannot SEE on my friends' list, sorry it seems to be another bug

Ribbonluvsz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys! To those who requested eggs from me recently, I might not be able to send out eggs. My app currently have bugs I guess. Some of my friends can't receive the eggs I send out, but if you did receive the eggs from me, then that's great :)

babygurlsherry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have:

Bumpy egglet
Candycorn Polygol
Spotted Steve
One-Horned Steve
Nubbed Tuckle
Fin-eared Marinna
Bumpkin

Gc. babygurlsherry

Creamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those requested on my Nubbed terrabear, I've tried but only able to get two
I've sent to the first&second requests, try your luck to get from them!

Btw I'm in need of Chubby Krakel, Pronged rabble, both boxy & round squidge!

and I've extra horned chuffle, Horned-nose rabble, squiggly moppet, coned krakel, pointy peeper, bulb-headed peeper, and striped steve!

Most reactions

Latest posts