What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop discussion

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good game, but not worthy of it's 5 stars I think.
One of my main problems is with the eggs and breeding.
When u look at your eggs in storage it tells you what the monsters are but not if they are tufted, spiked, horned or any detail. To find out detail you have to go to the give egg section at a friends shop and tap the egg to find out exactly what the creature is inside.
If you have no friends in game centre this game would be impossible to complete all the levels.
Does anybody have the same problem as I have when breeding eggs?
I buy a mystery egg from the egg shop, discover it's a horned squonk after incubation. I am then asked for eggs of this creature. I want to breed it but there is no horned only a pig nosed squonk. After 3 attempts I finally get a horned one. I mature this one and then try to breed with the existing one in my shop. I get two pig nosed and one horned!! Why do I not get horned every time???? In order to get more horned eggs I would have to spend money to buy berries to get extra breeding chances and I should not have to !
I presently have spiked persnicket and friends are asking for eggs. I can't afford to waste money trying to get eggs.
Currently at level 9 and I have been looking for a horned persnicket since level 5 because a customer ordered it, anybody seen one?

Have any of you got any problems like this?

Last edited:
OP
crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just found a game that was released today that plays fairly similar to this I think. It's called tap reef 2 and it's free
Does anybody want a curly tuckle?

Last edited:

Xenitaratsa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This problem does not exist any more. My problem is that I don't have any friends to exchange eggs. Do you want to be my friend? I am under La Marinara in the game center. Thanks

iGatoww

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good game, but not worthy of it's 5 stars I think.
One of my main problems is with the eggs and breeding.
When u look at your eggs in storage it tells you what the monsters are but not if they are tufted, spiked, horned or any detail. To find out detail you have to go to the give egg section at a friends shop and tap the egg to find out exactly what the creature is inside.
If you have no friends in game centre this game would be impossible to complete all the levels.
Does anybody have the same problem as I have when breeding eggs?
I buy a mystery egg from the egg shop, discover it's a horned squonk after incubation. I am then asked for eggs of this creature. I want to breed it but there is no horned only a pig nosed squonk. After 3 attempts I finally get a horned one. I mature this one and then try to breed with the existing one in my shop. I get two pig nosed and one horned!! Why do I not get horned every time???? In order to get more horned eggs I would have to spend money to buy berries to get extra breeding chances and I should not have to !
I presently have spiked persnicket and friends are asking for eggs. I can't afford to waste money trying to get eggs.
Currently at level 9 and I have been looking for a horned persnicket since level 5 because a customer ordered it, anybody seen one?

Have any of you got any problems like this?

I've been playing for quite a while without any friends im current in level 17, yes it took me some time but also with the new version i learn to exchange the breeding, once for a while you must select a random monster and you'll get a new type of monster, in my experience i'm short of all of the eggs and i can afford monsterberries either but if i got the mberries the game lost his attraction and i only will buy all eggs all items and there will be no fun at all. I recommend you to share your account and trade the eggs there are people who can help you. Anyway i just discovered this page and i start to share my GC and get some friends who trade eggs if you want to you can add me: iGatoww

Most reactions

Latest posts