What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop trading

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi K8te!
I think you can't be logged at the same time using your FB and your GC account.
I'm pretty sure I saw you earlier with your GC account which is lvl 27 or something, and now I only see your FB account lvl 4...
How funny...

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
too bad I've got none of your requests at the moment, may be later...
viit my shop jst in case.
As I told you on FB, you can add all my GC friends as they nearly all play MPS :)

I did visit you and gifted a couple of eggs. I need to have my boxy moppet get older in order to gift his egg. I will add you on facebook.

I am trying to log in and out of facebook. It is sort of a pain since I am not smart with technology

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks very much, I hope I get them (it didn't seem to work so far...) I'll let you know :)

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did visit you and gifted a couple of eggs.
I haven't received any... :(
May be is it because of FB. Now I've tryed disconnecting MPS from FB and I use only my GC account which works fine.
I've got chuffle and wump eggs for you, I wait before sending them to make sure you'll get them

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank YOU!!!

Still learning on the requests, but I will save the eggs of the ones requested from me :)

I need

A polygol
Terrabear
Chuffle
Tumper
Lava Horned Wump x2 lol
Any Wump
Fin Earred fripp

Any help is appreciated and I plan on getting a ton of eggs to give out since I can store 20 of each :)

+-(K8te)-+

Sorry for the hard name I think my husband must have set it up

Sent you a invite!

Datule

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am I the only one whose game keeps crashing? Havent been able to play for a few days now...

Ellerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a bunny tuckle and spiky persnicket to give away.

Does anyone have any type of polygol or squidge to spare?

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it because of iOs 7?

No i didnt updated my iphone 4 nor my ipad 1 so far. Meanwhile i restarted the iphone and went in flight mode and was able to play. Unfortunately i am still not able to play on ipad 1 for over 1 year now. I even reseted my game (i was lvl 25) but the game still crashes. I even sent report of the crash log to Beeline, but i never got a awser. In consequence, i wont ever spend a dime in Beeline games.

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+-(k8te)-+

I am looking for a Pologol, terrabear and a fin eared fripp. I have Wumps, Chuffles, and pretty much everything else.

+-(K8te)-+

Ribbonluvsz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys! I am looking for friends~
And also, looking for some eggs ;)
I need polygol, terrabear, nubbed egglet, spiky slugabug and horned tumper.
I have many eggs to trade and share! Such as wump, slugabug, marinna, moppet, and many more! Just request from me if you need :)
Anyway, My GC name is: Ribbonluvsz

Last edited:

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New update, still crashing...only way to play is going into plane mode. So sorry i cannot deliver you guys requests atm.

Most reactions

Latest posts