What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop trading

Creamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have:

Bumpy egglet
Candycorn Polygol
Spotted Steve
One-Horned Steve
Nubbed Tuckle
Fin-eared Marinna
Bumpkin

Gc. babygurlsherry

Hi, I'm breeding a striped bumpkin now, drop me a request if you need it.!

GC: seeying07

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I downloaded the pacifier because my kids keep hatching too many monsters. The tutorial wants me to click off screen and will not allow me out of the tutorial. In otherwords I spent $5 to freeze the game and not be allowed to play it. There is no way to minimize the screen and I can not do anything other than the tutorial. Has anyone else had these problems?

+-(K8te)-+

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I downloaded the pacifier because my kids keep hatching too many monsters. The tutorial wants me to click off screen and will not allow me out of the tutorial. In otherwords I spent $5 to freeze the game and not be allowed to play it. There is no way to minimize the screen and I can not do anything other than the tutorial. Has anyone else had these problems?

+-(K8te)-+

I play on the new Ipad and do not have a phone.

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys! To those who requested eggs from me recently, I might not be able to send out eggs. My app currently have bugs I guess. Some of my friends can't receive the eggs I send out, but if you did receive the eggs from me, then that's great :)

I can not even send you your eggs you asked for, but I too have crashed as I bought the pacifier and the tutorial is off screen and it will not let me do anything but the tutorial........in otherwords I spent $5 for my kids to have something to do while they were with a babysitter and now the game has crashed.

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I meant I could not send them prior to it crashing

Ellerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those requested on my Nubbed terrabear, I've tried but only able to get two
I've sent to the first&second requests, try your luck to get from them!

Btw I'm in need of Chubby Krakel, Pronged rabble, both boxy & round squidge!

and I've extra horned chuffle, Horned-nose rabble, squiggly moppet, coned krakel, pointy peeper, bulb-headed peeper, and striped steve!

Hi could I have a striped Steve please?
And for those who requested on my nubbed persnicket I'm sorry but all the eggs came out tufted D:

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!
at the moment I've got Horned Slugabug, Horned Bumpkin, long eared snorker and Nubbed Egglet to give away, just let me know.

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score

+-(K8te)-+

Hi Kate, have you tried resetting the ipad by turning it off, maybe it solves the problem for a while?

Creamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi could I have a striped Steve please?
And for those who requested on my nubbed persnicket I'm sorry but all the eggs came out tufted D:

Hi Ellerah,

Is your pet shop named Ellerah? Are we friend in GC?
As I couldn't see your pet shop at this moment in my map :(
Btw my GC id is seeying07
:) I do have one striped steve now

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! could you please send me blue coloring food?
thanks!
And sorry to those requesting a finned fripp, the all came as regular fripps...

GC Akili Awa

Ellerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ellerah,

Is your pet shop named Ellerah? Are we friend in GC?
As I couldn't see your pet shop at this moment in my map :(
Btw my GC id is seeying07
:) I do have one striped steve now

No my GC id is mandylhm, sorry I didn't mention!

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! could you please send me blue coloring food?
thanks!
And sorry to those requesting a finned fripp, the all came as regular fripps...

GC Akili Awa

Sent Blue Food coloring. I have been averaging 7-10 eggs given away a day.

I really would like a

Thumper (any)
Peeper (any
pogonip (any)
Long Eared Snorker (I had one and eggs and gifted them all and now I have a request for it)

+-(K8te)-+

I plan on not gifting as much as I have been asking for eggs and do not seem to get any. Not trying to be rude but i have easily bought and given over 40 eggs with out receiving any this last week. Akili I think you are one of the few who has helped me

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Kate, have you tried resetting the ipad by turning it off, maybe it solves the problem for a while?

Beeline messaged me back. It was a bug and they fixed it just took a few hours.

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I plan on not gifting as much as I have been asking for eggs and do not seem to get any. Not trying to be rude but i have easily bought and given over 40 eggs with out receiving any this last week. Akili I think you are one of the few who has helped me

I'm afraid i still can't play online, only way to play is in plane mode. So i cant fullfill any requests at this time. On the other hand, i havent requested anything also.

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent Blue Food coloring. I have been averaging 7-10 eggs given away a day

Hi Kate, I really think there is a problem of some kind, as I've not reveived the blue food and actually I realize that I've never received any of your gifts! I've never had any request from you ither. It might be the same with your other friends... I don't know why? Maybe you see an old version of my shop? I've disconnected with FAcebook a long time ago, now I share only with GC friends, I can see your shop and sometimes I send you an egg or gift, but I don't know why it doesn't work when you send something? sounds crazy...
In the meantime it's not worth sending eggs to me, as they get lost...
Just to check, I'm level 20. If you can try visiting my shop and make a request, I'll tell you if I get it.

Most reactions

Latest posts