Macloveworld iPad 2 Cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Mike4AU, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Mike4AU

Mike4AU
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    There are a couple of cases on the Maclove world website that really catch my eye, but I cannot seem to find much info on the company, nor availability of the cases. Anyone have any info?

I am so dang tired of searching for a case that suits my needs. It seems that every time I get ready to pull the trigger on one, I find out that the case is not available.

BTW, here is a link:

Viscount - macloveworld

Thanks for any help.

#1 Mike4AU, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. zipur

zipur
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    This is what the smart cover Should have been.

3. MayaD

MayaD
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Bottom only

Looks like this is a bottom only case designed to go with the smart cover, according to ilounge

4. Mike4AU

Mike4AU
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    That's not what is shown on the images of the case. The Maclove logo is clearly on the case and other images show it to be a 1 piece case that covers the front and back.

I have emailed the owner for info about availability and no word yet. Will advise if I hear from him.

5. sbroadway

sbroadway
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Macloveworld

I e-mailed the owner as well after I received a welcome e-mail for joining his site.

I am interested in his cases too. I like the way they expose the full front of the iPad 2

6. jd78

jd78
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I wrote the "owner" back on the 13th in regards to the Jumper. He replied later than evening stating, "We will ship the item to you after you clear the payment within 24 hours , if you want to choose color ,please give me a email ,since our website can't choose color now ,we will complete it ."

I placed an order tonight for a Jumper to match the Navy Smart Cover. In the order comments I requested the Navy color and then after the order was complete I sent him another email stating the request.

I also noticed that the Jumper is available on Amazon from the same seller, but it's small amount more and shipping is extra.

I'm not worried about not receiving it since Paypal will take care of it, if that happens. My only concern is working with them to return it if the case turns out to be garbage.

7. gmaines

gmaines
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Please let us know how you like it.

8. Mike4AU

Mike4AU
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I got tired of screwing around with this outfit and ordered a Toblino 2 case. Moreover, there is a blistering review of one of the Maclove cases on Amazon. I hope that review is an anomaly.

Good luck.

I will also say that I was offput by having to put my birth date on the "registration" form (I did not use my real birth date). What kind of crap is that? That, coupled with having a poor website and lack of communication, begs the question whether that outfit is legit. Caveat emptor.

9. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I agree it is poor and the red flag is up as we say in Aus it concerns me. I suspect it is a one man band website acting on behalf of a Chinese manufacture. I sent an email complaining about the site will wait and see.

10. sbroadway

sbroadway
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I hate to hear the bad reports. I really want that case. I'm so picky. I like the fact the case exposes most of the front face of the iPad 2.