Anyone addicted to buying cases for their iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Matt1226, Apr 8, 2011.

1. quackles

quackles iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought a cheapy one and a marware ecovue, I use the ecovue and love it, no plans to change.

2. ZooGue

ZooGue iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glade you like the case!

A coupon for anyone else interested!
    ZG5OFF

$5 off

If anyone has any questions or comments dont hesitate to ask me.

3. Mountainbikermark

Mountainbikermark iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Your Ipad will not come out on its own, even if you drop it. Sitting in might be better called firmly emplaced and it protects everything but the back of the Ipad.

Support Our Troops!!
    This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

4. Matt1226

Matt1226 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    If anyone is interested here is a promo code from Marware MARWAREMC01 10% off

5. cvadh387

cvadh387 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought I was the only one like this! I currently have the Apple smart cover for the front, Joy Factory clear hard shell for the back, and I keep it in a Targus A7 sleeve...which also came with a screen protector. I am currently interested in buying the CEO Hybrid case...Or something similar to it..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

6. Carisa

Carisa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After finally getting my iPad2 I think I'm going to return the red cover I ordered with it and stick with the case I bought for my iPad1 - it's a BT Keyboard Case and even has a spot for the camera (despite being made for the 1st Gen iPad). This case was always a little snug on the iPad1 - fits the iPad 2 just fine and protects it well since my 5 year old uses my device a lot. Of course the back camera is covered, but that seems fine for most of the ways I use my iPad.

I bought it on Amazon - [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049ILHM4]Amazon.com: D-Lux Black Leather IPad Folio Case With Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard (Laptop Style Keys): Electronics[/ame]

I like it a lot, although the keyboard is a little small compared to a laptop, but much better than the iPad screen for typing.

Carisa

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
  7. tzimisce

tzimisce iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm quite the opposite: the first and only iPad case I had for a long time was an Oberon Design folio, handmade-to-order from full hide leather, and that suited me perfectly fine. I also knew that I wanted a Moleskine-style book-bound case, but that took a bit longer because I couldn't find a suitable product offering (DodoCases were just falling apart faster than celebrity marriages) until Treegloo came along, and they were also able to customize-to-order for me. I'm very, very satisfied with the two I have, and fortunately it didn't cost as much as most people think.

8. Joei

Joei iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got my Hard Candy convertible in red. It looks promising but it looks like it was rushed. Seams weren't glued/sewn correctly, there were black stains all over the cover (front and inside), power button is covered as well as the volume and mute contols (reachable but hard to reach). Nice rich red color though.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

9. Calvin

Calvin iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love Felix the cat!! That's great...how did you do that?
    Calvin

10. ahoward1126

ahoward1126 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't say I'm addicted yet, just bought my first one: Poetic Swivelbook. I will say it is hard to choose....so many choices.

11. antonio107

antonio107 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I paid forty something dollars for this stupid shower curtain thing for the front of it. If I take my iPad somewhere, I use the neoprene case that used to belong to my netbook. They're almost the same size.

12. gmaines

gmaines iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am sorry to say...but I just sent mine back. It was way to easy for the iPad to fall over. Was not sturdy. Got the switcheasy and love it.

13. ahoward1126

ahoward1126 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Really? Was it unstable in all viewing angles? I've heard from a number of people that really like it. They say the portrait stand isnt the most stable, but other then that, great.

14. gmaines

gmaines iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The portrait position was bad, way to easy to tip over. The groves the iPad sits in were not deep enough. The iPad would slip out of them to easy.it is a shame, I really wanted it to work. Maybe I just got a bad one.

15. Padeasel

Padeasel iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Consider the Bweasel iPad stand with a soft sleeve. This combo will provide more functions and conveniences than any other folio, case or stand.