Anyone addicted to buying cases for their iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Matt1226, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Matt1226

Matt1226
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    What case did you buy?

2. Blueface

Blueface
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I am at four.
    Getting ready for five.
    Glad to see I am not the only sick one.:D

3. HKWrite12

HKWrite12
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Please list!!!

4. Titanium

Titanium
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    So far I have bought the Rocketfish iCapsule and while it is bulky for some, it is what I needed and wanted for surfing while sitting on the couch. I went to get the Zaggmate, but as someone mentioned the iPad didn't snap in securely enough for me. I wanted something with a keyboard but to also keep it safe around the house and the iCapsule does just that. I also love the handle on it for carrying it around the house. I have big dogs jumping on and off the couch and it is well protected in there while I am using it at night.

I also bought an Oberon and it gets delivered tomorrow, I can't wait. It came down to it and the Saddleback, but in the end I thought the Saddleback was a bit to bulky since this purchase is to use when I take it out of the house.

I also saw this one at Best Buy last weekend and for the price you can't beat it, I loved the way it looked although I didn't buy it, but I may. :p

Targus - Hughes Leather Portfolio Slipcase for Apple® iPadâ„¢ - Brown - TES00701US

So yes I am addicted to buying cases.

5. beatleslove

beatleslove
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Seems no case for laptop(NOT bag)...Can iPad case fit Sony laptop(VPCYB15JC)?

6. tzimisce

tzimisce
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I have one from Oberon Design (leather compendium style) and another from Treegloo (book-bound Moleskine style), which is enough for me (iPad 1). I use the Treegloo in a more corporate setting, and the Oberon "on the weekends". (I also have a Zaggskin on the back of the device.)

7. Matt1226

Matt1226
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    You sound just like me. I have invisible shield (Zagg) on the front and back of my iPad 2 then I covered the back with a hard case customized to work with my black leather smart cover.

8. harleydude

harleydude
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    i had otterbox defender on my ipad 1. liked it enough to make me wait for the ipad 2 defender case. provides full protection for the entire ipad. jmho.

9. Matt1226

Matt1226
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I just revived my shipping info for the Marware CEO hybrid case. Should be here next week. I'm excited. I'll post pictures when I get it in with a review.

10. AutoTraveler

AutoTraveler
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I bought the Kensington case with the included Bluetooth keyboard. The first one I bought, I paid $100 locally at an electronics superstore. I found it on amazon.com for $59 new and $43 "lightly used." While tempted to buy new, after returning the first one and getting my $100 back, I bought the lightly used one, which turned out to be refurbished. I love it for the times I need a keyboard and it looks as if it will provide my iPad the protection it needs. The refurbished case works fine and I can think of many things I can do with the almost $60 I saved, including buying more accessories for my iPad 2.