1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Dominion300, May 30, 2011.

1. Dominion300

Dominion300 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've seen probably HUNDREDS of ipad 2 cases on the internet and at the store. I purchased a smart cover from the apple store as a temporary measure and I HATE it)

I am starting back at university this fall and would like a good durable case to store my ipad 2 in that fits some of the following:

- Durable and clean. I'm not a fan of otterbox style cases due to the amount of dust the gets trapped under the case.
    - Cheap, < 100$. I have my eyes set on a Grove case but I A. Don't have the money to drop on it and B. am too impatient to wait 6-12 weeks for the case :p
    - Has built in stand capabilities. I like how the stand and smart screen functions on the ipad but do not like how it easily falls off the side magnets.
    - Small profile, the otterbox drastically increases the size of the ipad2.

So not much I need, just looking for some suggestions from people who have various cases and use them.

Edit: So far the closest I've seen by looking around on the net and at websites is the PixelWrap HD.
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  2. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    This is the case that I own:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004R7A9NU]Amazon.com: CaseCrown Apple iPad 2 Bold Standby case (Black) for the Apple iPad 2 Wifi / 3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB: Electronics[/ame]

It's durable, clean, inexpensive, has built-in stand feature, and is sleek.