iPad 2 Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Dominion300, May 30, 2011.

1. Dominion300

Dominion300 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've seen probably HUNDREDS of ipad 2 cases on the internet and at the store. I purchased a smart cover from the apple store as a temporary measure and I HATE it)

I am starting back at university this fall and would like a good durable case to store my ipad 2 in that fits some of the following:

- Durable and clean. I'm not a fan of otterbox style cases due to the amount of dust the gets trapped under the case.
    - Cheap, < 100$. I have my eyes set on a Grove case but I A. Don't have the money to drop on it and B. am too impatient to wait 6-12 weeks for the case :p
    - Has built in stand capabilities. I like how the stand and smart screen functions on the ipad but do not like how it easily falls off the side magnets.
    - Small profile, the otterbox drastically increases the size of the ipad2.

So not much I need, just looking for some suggestions from people who have various cases and use them.

Edit: So far the closest I've seen by looking around on the net and at websites is the PixelWrap HD.
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  2. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    This is the case that I own:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004R7A9NU]Amazon.com: CaseCrown Apple iPad 2 Bold Standby case (Black) for the Apple iPad 2 Wifi / 3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB: Electronics[/ame]

It's durable, clean, inexpensive, has built-in stand feature, and is sleek.