1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Toblino 2: Auto-sleep leather case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by roswellbrian, Apr 14, 2011.

1. roswellbrian

roswellbrian iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was reading a thread on another forum about this leather case:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Toblino-Leather-Folio-Convertable-Multi-angle/dp/B004TM1JBE/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1302754769&sr=1-2"]Amazon.com: Toblino 2: Napa Leather iPad 2 Case (Folio Convertable Case Multi-angle Stand for Apple iPad2): Electronics[/ame]

I was about to pull the trigger on it, but I wanted to see if others own this case and have any opinion about it.
  2. zipur

zipur iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    you may want to give this a look
    C.E.O. Hybrid iPad 2 Case

The built in strap will become a nice addtion to holding the ipad one handed plus its a smart cover. According to the support they will start shipping in the next couple of days.
  3. Jeeves441

Jeeves441 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey,
    thats a good case i have a youtube review of it, heres the link, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFiNxdVW8FI]YouTube - Toblino 2: Napa Leather iPad 2 Case[/ame]
  4. roswellbrian

roswellbrian iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the review Jeeves, you seem pretty happy with it. I am not a big fan of that strap, I saw those cases for iPad 1.