What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

taynaradesigner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cocoons

Hey, I have searched all over, and I can't find it anywhere.
I am stuck at year 2 with Aragog. I am down to the last heart and i can't click the rock to kill him. Can anyone help?

hello there, sorry for my grammar since english is my second language but u need to kill the cocoons! the eggs or whatever u call the unborn spiders!! lol u need to do it 4 times if i remember well, go to the top of the ramp, kill the spider that comes down in the web and hit the eggs. aragog will jump and probably kill u but u will have time to use the spell to get the stone on top of him!

MULibrarian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My son and I are trying to figure out how to save our games. We keep ending up at the beginning. Any help is appreciated!

Krista77w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alohomora said:
Hi sambabe, I was stuck on this for a while. What you have to do is talk to the portrait hanging on the wall. He will distract the prefect whilst you sneak past. Hope this helps.

And if anyone knows how to sneak past the 2 prefects later in pursuing peter pettigrew (you are in the dark) I could really do with the help!!!! Thanks xx

Heyy it is kinda hard to figure out how to get past the 2 prefects... eventually I got the hang of it... you really just have to walk at different directions toward the professor dude :) I forgot his name haha. But ya sometimes you get caught so it's kinda hard but eventually you can maneuver throughout the room without getting caught... Hope this helped it's kinda confusing :) sorry hahaha

And also I got to the next level where you are trying to get into the womping willow and eventually I got into the shop thing and I defeated Ron's rat but for some reason after it said my quest was complete my screen went black and brought me back to my apps page thing I'm not really sure why... If anyone has any suggestions so that I don't have to keep repeating the level over and over it would be greatly appreciated :)

Krista77w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Krista77w said:
Heyy it is kinda hard to figure out how to get past the 2 prefects... eventually I got the hang of it... you really just have to walk at different directions toward the professor dude :) I forgot his name haha. But ya sometimes you get caught so it's kinda hard but eventually you can maneuver throughout the room without getting caught... Hope this helped it's kinda confusing :) sorry hahaha

And also I got to the next level where you are trying to get into the womping willow and eventually I got into the shop thing and I defeated Ron's rat but for some reason after it said my quest was complete my screen went black and brought me back to my apps page thing I'm not really sure why... If anyone has any suggestions so that I don't have to keep repeating the level over and over it would be greatly appreciated :)

Heyy sorry people haha I know this was my post and all but i just wanted to let you know what the level was called so you guys dont get confused haha it was in year 3 and it was call Pursing Peter pedigruw or something like that I don't really know how to spell it haha

NurseRachet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you get past the screwts to Buckbeak at the beginning of year 3?
You just need to keep shooting at them... You step away from the railing, if you're too close to the rail, you just keep firing @ the rail & miss the screwts altogether.. Hope that helps...:) have fun!! :D

NurseRachet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My son and I are trying to figure out how to save our games. We keep ending up at the beginning. Any help is appreciated!
It should automatically save after you COMPLETE each level. If not, you could go to Fred & Georges shop and buy something (hints are only 10 studs each). When you exit shopping, that should save. If that doesn't work, you've got a glitch, you may have to re-install the game (bummer - you have to restart the whole game)... Good luck! :). Have fun!! :D

Khass2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NurseRachet said:
You just need to keep shooting at them... You step away from the railing, if you're too close to the rail, you just keep firing @ the rail & miss the screwts altogether.. Hope that helps...:) have fun!! :D

That did help! Thanks!!

Krista77w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
greenstrawberries said:
I made it all the way to year 4, and am just below the rooftop where the dragon is sticking its head over the side. I built the little ledge thingy and used alohomora to get the card inside the gate, but when I go to jump to the next ledge- where the 4 little jump arrows are (in between dragon bites) I never make it, I just fall to my "death." I've tried closing the game and restarting my ipad, but that didn't work. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if it's some kind of glitch...
Help please!!

Heyy I got stuck on that part too and I lost about a hundred dollars because I tried jumping and died so many times hahaha :) but ya so eventually I started getting mad and started shooting everything, well it worked and when I shot across I realized that there was a wall there and that's why you can't jump! So try shooting at the other side and you should be able to make it across :) hope this helped!

And also at year 4 the third task, I only got up to the part where the sphinx blocks your path. It played the barrel game and I didn't realize what was happening so I guessed and I guessed wrong but it said that it would let me try again when i was "done". But now theres absolutely nothing left in the room I'm in... I gave him the hat, the owl isn't doing anything and there is no green orb thing around me... I don't know what to do! Any hints?

Trumpet444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this game on the wii. Beaten it with 100% twice now. But Is the iPad version anything like the wii version?

NurseRachet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
greenstrawberries said:
I made it all the way to year 4, and am just below the rooftop where the dragon is sticking its head over the side. I built the little ledge thingy and used alohomora to get the card inside the gate, but when I go to jump to the next ledge- where the 4 little jump arrows are (in between dragon bites) I never make it, I just fall to my "death." I've tried closing the game and restarting my ipad, but that didn't work. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if it's some kind of glitch...
Help please!!

Heyy I got stuck on that part too and I lost about a hundred dollars because I tried jumping and died so many times hahaha :) but ya so eventually I started getting mad and started shooting everything, well it worked and when I shot across I realized that there was a wall there and that's why you can't jump! So try shooting at the other side and you should be able to make it across :) hope this helped!

And also at year 4 the third task, I only got up to the part where the sphinx blocks your path. It played the barrel game and I didn't realize what was happening so I guessed and I guessed wrong but it said that it would let me try again when i was "done". But now theres absolutely nothing left in the room I'm in... I gave him the hat, the owl isn't doing anything and there is no green orb thing around me... I don't know what to do! Any hints?
If I remember correctly, all you have to do is walk up to the sphinx or tap him. He'll start the puzzle again automatically. Hope that works! :). Good luck!

taynaradesigner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chamber

taynaradesigner said:
i'm still stuck! dam it!

What do you need help with maybe I can help?

Been stuck in the chamber for past four days, asked hubby to have a go before throwing ipad in the bin (lol) and he did in two minuts! Cant believe that! Now cant get past the second prefet at third year on petigrew pursue!

taynaradesigner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MY GAME KEEPS SHUTING DOWN! When i finish the potion aftere petigrew the apps shuts down! To whom should i complain?

Most reactions

Latest posts