What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Carreeokee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope someone can help me! I'm in the Chamber of Secrets & can't figure out how to kill the basilisk. I've tried jumping on the stone, but when I do the spell, the stone raises, but I don't. Thanks for helping!

To kill the basilisk, zap the tail when you first get up then hop over to the left and zap its tail again. Jumping on the stone isn't necessary, it just gets you extra pegs. Hop back over to the right where you zapped it the first time and zap it again, then you can jump up to the top where you zap a stone with a sword that falls and kills the basilisk. The main thing is to remember to hop back to the beginning for the third zap.

I don't know why the rising stair won't take you up, though. I didn't have that problem, but I played it on my iphone.

I 'm not sure I know what you mean, but whenever I try to fire @ it, it doesn't do anything. Just want to make sure we're talking about the same area. :) I'm in the part where the head is coming out of one part & the tail another part. I started out on the ground & had to jump up a series of blocks that takes me to where it is. The basilisk is on the left side of the cave thing.

starwill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 - Hogsmeade

Ok I'm sure I'm overlooking something super simple. But I'm stuck at the first part of the Hogsmeade level in year 3. The one where everyone leaves without you and you have to sneak out. I've done the spell to create the ladder off to the right, pressed the switch to cause the rope to come down on the left....now what? I climb up onto the platform...and nothing. There's nowhere to go. There's nothing to do. What am I missing?

SpaceysChick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in year 2 following the spiders... I'm in the cave with the fire crab and I can't figure out what to do. How do I get the potion? I've been thru the entire level and cant figure it out. Please help!

*ETA: I've figured it out... Thanks Anyway!

Last edited:

jnwilson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 4 the second task

If anyone could help me with this I'd be very grateful. I've got past the swimming over the symbols bit but I'm stuck on the bit straight after that.
You have to cover the holes where the giant squid is poking out.
I've found one cover through revilio and the other through destroying the stone and fixing the manhole cover, but I can't for the life of me find the third one.
I hope that made sense!
Can anyone help?

Mumma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone help me with level 4, the dragon part. I've got rid of the dragon but am stuck in front of this wall of fire and can't work out what I'm supposed to do?
Over to the left (no brigde yet) there is a potion brewing but I only have 1 item for it and can't find any more?
Driving me nutty!!!

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone help me with level 4, the dragon part. I've got rid of the dragon but am stuck in front of this wall of fire and can't work out what I'm supposed to do?
Over to the left (no brigde yet) there is a potion brewing but I only have 1 item for it and can't find any more?
Driving me nutty!!!

This gets me every time too!
You need to destroy the fence on the other side of that gap and levitate the rubble back to make the bridge.

Loza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm on film 2 and have reached the polyjuice potion section, I've collected the ingredients and I'm following the instructions but I still can't seem to mix the potion! Any tips?!

Loza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bkfrombrum said:
I'm not good at gaming! And I am stuck already in year 1! I just can't make the potion in Snapes class. I select the item, smash it with the mallet, move it to the pot and then nothing! I have tried stirring it fast, slow and not at all but it just starts me again with the plant selection? Anyone help?

I'm stuck on potion making too but in film 2? Did you manage to get past your section and do you have any tips! Thanks

Kermione

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loza said:
I'm stuck on potion making too but in film 2? Did you manage to get past your section and do you have any tips! Thanks

Dear Loza and bkfrombrum, when you place the ingredient in the pot, stir carefully in the direction of the rotating blue line. Stop stirring once the mixture changes color, and if the Guide on the left of the screen places a Check mark on the ingredient, then stirring is complete. The next ingredient will then be available for processing. Give this a try and let me know if it works. Kermione (I've been stuck for over a month on my last Level III)

Loza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kermione said:
Dear Loza and bkfrombrum, when you place the ingredient in the pot, stir carefully in the direction of the rotating blue line. Stop stirring once the mixture changes color, and if the Guide on the left of the screen places a Check mark on the ingredient, then stirring is complete. The next ingredient will then be available for processing. Give this a try and let me know if it works. Kermione (I've been stuck for over a month on my last Level III)

Yeah this worked great thanks Hun

allybally

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys i am new so i don't know where to post this stuff so sorry if its in the wrong place but i NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Im on year 2 and im following the spiders but i have no idea how to get on the other side where it has a blue star. Theres a plant that says i need a potion but i cant find anything. I NEED YOUR WISDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have looked 4ever and i bet that it is really obvious but i miss those things easily. Any help would be great thx
-Allybally

Most reactions

Latest posts