What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Krista77w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NurseRachet said:
If I remember correctly, all you have to do is walk up to the sphinx or tap him. He'll start the puzzle again automatically. Hope that works! :). Good luck!

O thanks :) haha I was stuck like forever and then when I got this I went back on and tapped him and it brought me right to it :( hahaha I'm smart thanks hahah

Krista77w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
taynaradesigner said:
Been stuck in the chamber for past four days, asked hubby to have a go before throwing ipad in the bin (lol) and he did in two minuts! Cant believe that! Now cant get past the second prefet at third year on petigrew pursue!

Ya that ones hard it's really just a matter of timing you just gotta hide a lot and if you come out the right time in the right place you should be able to get it... It does take a while but hopefully you get it good luck :)

jbog4077

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I need some help. I'm on year 2 in the slytherin house rooms. I'm past the part where you get the key from the crab and past going through the fire. Now I'm in a room where Filch is patrolling and there's a statue. It gives me the option to move it forward but ever time I try Filch sees me. What do I do?
How did you get the key from the fire crab? I can't figure that part out?

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To get the key from the crab you have to make the mushrooms grow by putting the potion on them. After you get the potion, move near the mushroom nearest the crab and it will grow and he'll start eating it. While he's eating, move to the next mushroom. The crab can't go through water (the dark spots on the ground), so make the mushroom grow forming a path that avoids these spots. Essentially, it looks like an upside down W. The last mushroom will be near the cave with the spiderweb and he'll drop the key as he enters the cave.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help before guys! I ended up restarting the game and voila no problems killing Aragog.
Now however my app keeps crashing in year 3 ' the shrieking shack'. Any tips on how/ why this might be happening?

EDIT: I had to finish this chapter as Sirius. That's the only time the app did not crash at the quest complete point. Hope this is helpful for anyone else stuck

Last edited:

NurseRachet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I need some help. I'm on year 2 in the slytherin house rooms. I'm past the part where you get the key from the crab and past going through the fire. Now I'm in a room where Filch is patrolling and there's a statue. It gives me the option to move it forward but ever time I try Filch sees me. What do I do?

You need to get the growth potion for the mushroom, to coax him out of the cave, after crab eats the mushroom you do the spinning stun spell to knock the crab over & get the key.
As for the statue & Filch: move the statue to the right and back, this releases the Bloody Baron and you'll get the rest...
Have fun! ;)

bogoni

iPF Noob
Reaction score

From memory, you have to pull the statue backwards, as opposed to pushing it forward.

soapm724

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Screen Goes Blank

Has anyone had a problem with the screen going blank? The first time it happened was in yr 2 as we were about to leave the bathroom and steal from Snape for the polyjuice potion. Could still hear the game so tried to go to book bag and quit but wouldn't work. So I deleted the game and downloaded the game again. Same thing at the same spot happened! Any one have this problem? Really dont want to have to restart whole game again for the same thing to happen.

-fixed it as soon as I sent this. Deleted all apps from the multitasking bar and reopened the game. Was able to restart that mission and this time it did not go blank

Last edited:

Carreeokee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope someone can help me! I'm in the Chamber of Secrets & can't figure out how to kill the basilisk. I've tried jumping on the stone, but when I do the spell, the stone raises, but I don't. Thanks for helping!

Stoick the North

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BrennB, good question I am new to this stuff and really enjoy the game and haven't figured out that yet myself.

I have another question concerning the games operation. Has anyone encountered the game's screen going simply black? I've finished a level of the game and in its transition to the next screen its a black out. the music is still playing but I am unable to see anything in order for it to reset. I'm stuck. Has anyone experienced this? Is it that the app is bad or corrupt? Need a little help.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently the blank screen is solved by to many programs multitasking. ( see page 37)
As for the chamber of secrets. Have you gone down the pipe thing?

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope someone can help me! I'm in the Chamber of Secrets & can't figure out how to kill the basilisk. I've tried jumping on the stone, but when I do the spell, the stone raises, but I don't. Thanks for helping!

To kill the basilisk, zap the tail when you first get up then hop over to the left and zap its tail again. Jumping on the stone isn't necessary, it just gets you extra pegs. Hop back over to the right where you zapped it the first time and zap it again, then you can jump up to the top where you zap a stone with a sword that falls and kills the basilisk. The main thing is to remember to hop back to the beginning for the third zap.

I don't know why the rising stair won't take you up, though. I didn't have that problem, but I played it on my iphone.

Most reactions

Latest posts